Turtle Wax 75th Birthday Ceramic + Graphene Paste Wax

Mine didn't come with the foam applicator that I see in all the videos. I don't like how it says not to use on plastic. My car has tons of black plastic trim. I use the Seal and Shine on everything without a problem. I have a feeling my impulse buy will be sitting in the back of my garage cabinet for years and I won't ever use it.

Mine didn't come with the foam applicator that I see in all the videos. I don't like how it says not to use on plastic. My car has tons of black plastic trim. I use the Seal and Shine on everything without a problem. I have a feeling my impulse buy will be sitting in the back of my garage cabinet for years and I won't ever use it.
If so, I'll PM you my address to pay it forward ;)

Don’t let that deter you. Look around for applicators like these. They are excellent for applying wax and it’s easier to get close to the trim than using a round applicator.

Well, dang it. I just watched Pan the Organizer and couldn't help but to order this darned stuff. So it is on its way!

Pretty cool how he dried the door by pouring water over it!

I like Pan, he puts on a good show for all the latest and greatest products. :LOL:

Whoa, wait a minute. So this can't be used on plastic? What about decals or rubber? This is a huge TW foul that's the case. I know the Graphene Flex Wax can be used on plastic and rubber. I'll be very disappointed if, unlike the entire Ice or Hybrid Solutions line this one can't be used on plastic. I may contact them and ask for a refund, including the shipping. That's a major issue, for me. I've got Rubicon decals on my Jeep that I don't want to have to dodge. I want them protected. Headlights, too, along with door trim and mirrors.

Whoa, wait a minute. So this can't be used on plastic? What about decals or rubber? This is a huge TW foul that's the case. I know the Graphene Flex Wax can be used on plastic and rubber. I'll be very disappointed if, unlike the entire Ice or Hybrid Solutions line this one can't be used on plastic. I may contact them and ask for a refund, including the shipping. That's a major issue, for me. I've got Rubicon decals on my Jeep that I don't want to have to dodge. I want them protected. Headlights, too, along with door trim and mirrors.
I don't know of a paste wax that is safe on porous materials.

I don't know of a paste wax that is safe on porous materials.

Ice paste was. I've used it many, many times. Still have some left.

Got my TW Graphene paste wax today. I'm going to use the spray on the plastic and the paste on the paint. I sent TW an email asking if it can be applied over decals. I'm hoping it can, or I'm back full time to the spray after this can is gone.

Can't wait to try it.

Btw, mine did not come with a sponge applicator. Did anyone else get one in their jar?

Last edited:
Ice paste was. I've used it many, many times. Still have some left.

Got my TW Graphene paste wax today. I'm going to use the spray on the plastic and the paste on the paint. I sent TW an email asking if it can be applied over decals. I'm hoping it can, or I'm back full time to the spray after this can is gone.

Can't wait to try it.

Btw, mine did not come with a sponge applicator. Did anyone else get one in their jar?
Jar only in my case, no sponge applicator.

Well I have found another negative with this product. I noticed on the jar a stamped date of DOM 7-1-2021. I would assume that means date of maturity. So this product has a very short shelf life. I think Turtle Wax played us suckers with this product launch by giving it for free to a bunch of Youtube detailers and had them hype it up. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

Well I have found another negative with this product. I noticed on the jar a stamped date of DOM 7-1-2021. I would assume that means date of maturity. So this product has a very short shelf life. I think Turtle Wax played us suckers with this product launch by giving it for free to a bunch of Youtube detailers and had them hype it up. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.
Date Of Manufacture 7 January, 2021.

I am impressed with various TW is coming up with. I would like to try this one, but like other posters, past impulse buys will likely prevent me from buying a new product for a couple of years. Last year, TW ceramic spray was used on our four vehicles and I will admit, they have survived the harsh Canadian winter with a flying colour. Grimes and dirt comes off so much easier at the car wash and water beads after six months.

Turtle Wax also has a liquid version of this too.

What’s the big deal with Turtle Wax products? I really am curious. The last Turtle Wax products that I used were in the Ice line. Specifically, the quick detailer and spray wax. I didn’t find them to be all that good. The Meguiar’s stuff was always better. What has changed?

What’s the big deal with Turtle Wax products? I really am curious. The last Turtle Wax products that I used were in the Ice line. Specifically, the quick detailer and spray wax. I didn’t find them to be all that good. The Meguiar’s stuff was always better. What has changed?

Everybody is jumping on the ceramic or graphene bandwagon. Even Simoniz has a new ceramic spray out.

Back