Tried TW Ice Seal & Shine

Never used Wax n Dry myself. Just got a bottle of this stuff and it will be my latest top coat as well as quick detailer after my bottle of Seal n Shine is empty. Applied it on an old white Jetta and it just about glows in the sunlight.

71D0AgFwmvL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
How’s it work as a drying aid?

Ive been using Griot‘s Garage Ceramic Speed Shine, and, washing the 4Runner and Tacoma every week or two, only using a spray or 2 per panel as I dry the vehicle, the water beading and sheeting is remarkable.

The last time it got an actual hand wax was a few months ago, with the Meguiar’s Hybrid Ceramic Liquid Wax, but, using this Griots Ceramic Speed Shine as I dry it, I’m not sure when I’ll need to re-apply anything else, the beading is so good. Both trucks stay very clean using this stuff, because the dirt and grime just doesnt stick to the paint.

Pam is gaga over it
Because he charges 5 figures to showcase the product.

I used to follow him but noticed that he has nothing negative to say about any product. How is that possible that every product passes the test for the detailer? A few months ago, some small manufacturer shared his correspondence with him, and all made sense.

Because he charges 5 figures to showcase the product.

I used to follow him but noticed that he has nothing negative to say about any product. How is that possible that every product passes the test for the detailer? A few months ago, some small manufacturer shared his correspondence with him, and all made sense.
Agree. I watched most of his videos. Never has anything bad to say about any of them. I prefer Apex, WaxMode or Forensic Detailing Channel for better reviews.

I dropped Pan from my weekly viewing because I commented on one of his videos about the music was to loud and he went off on me about that’s all you have to say? He then went on about how he bought his new $18,000 new 4K camera and gear and so on. Yeah, I know your rich dude, but I’m not to bow down to you. I watch DetailGeek but I‘m getting the feeling these cars are staged with all the trash that’s in them every week.

I dropped Pan from my weekly viewing because I commented on one of his videos about the music was to loud and he went off on me about that’s all you have to say? He then went on about how he bought his new $18,000 new 4K camera and gear and so on. Yeah, I know your rich dude, but I’m not to bow down to you. I watch DetailGeek but I‘m getting the feeling these cars are staged with all the trash that’s in them every week.
LOL I could see that about him.

Back