Tried TW Ice Seal & Shine

Bought a bottle a year ago and only used it last month for the first time. Been a Meguier's fan going through their product line whenever a new item comes along. Ultimate Wax to Fast Finish to Hybrid Ceramic Wax to Hybrid Ceramic Sealant to Hybrid Paint Coating which I bought but haven't used yet. Applied the Turtle Wax a month ago and the water still beads like it did on day one. And this is from an over one year old bottle whose formula has probably been improved since then. Still have to do paint prep for best results like clay and or polish, but might switch to TW for a top coat. I see they have a graphene product that is supposed to be even better. Anyone tried that?

IMG_7153.JPG

I believe that it should be the other way around. Turtle Wax ICE Seal & Shine is supposed to be the base coat atop the paint(after proper prep & clay bar), not as a topper over other products. Others will chime in to correct me on this however, I think this is how it is to be done???:unsure:

So many new type of products to buy these days that it can be overwhelming.
I stopped waxing my vehicles 20 yrs ago and I've been applying "detail" type products after washing.

[Quick Detail, Wax as U Dry, Wax-it-Dry, Wax & Dry, Dry & Wax, Wax & Wax, Wax this not That :ROFLMAO: Mist & Wipe, Wipe your @$$, Ultimate Detail, One & Done, Done & Done].

I'm happier this way. :LOL:

Last edited:
Bought a bottle a year ago and only used it last month for the first time. Been a Meguier's fan going through their product line whenever a new item comes along. Ultimate Wax to Fast Finish to Hybrid Ceramic Wax to Hybrid Ceramic Sealant to Hybrid Paint Coating which I bought but haven't used yet. Applied the Turtle Wax a month ago and the water still beads like it did on day one. And this is from an over one year old bottle whose formula has probably been improved since then. Still have to do paint prep for best results like clay and or polish, but might switch to TW for a top coat. I see they have a graphene product that is supposed to be even better. Anyone tried that?

View attachment 60278
What is the "graphene product" called? Id like to try it. Thanks.

Pam is gaga over it,

Thanks for the link. Looks fantastic, but I wonder if he would have gotten the same results with just about anything after that super prep work on almost new paint anyway? Anybody here have experience using it?

Last edited:
Sure but my point was how long the the stuff lasts and how much shine it gives for such little effort. The Meguiars products I've used don't have that much water beading after a month,

Love any Klasse product, all in 1 followed by sealant. If you can see it when you wax, use less. Klasse Customer Service says
MY go to for many things in addition to exterior such as hard plastics on the interior and great on windows. Computer screens, jewelry and so on. Windshield leaves effect similar to rain-x. Glass does require a second or third buffing if you do get too much but is best thing I have used. I don't use the sealant in a2 step application because I'm a carnauba guy.

View attachment 60278
Is TW Seal n Shine better than TW Wax n Dry spray wax? I use Wax & Dry. I've also had TW Ice spray wax.

I have some Simoniz Carnauba wax that does a better job than Wax & Dry.

Never used Wax n Dry myself. Just got a bottle of this stuff and it will be my latest top coat as well as quick detailer after my bottle of Seal n Shine is empty. Applied it on an old white Jetta and it just about glows in the sunlight.

71D0AgFwmvL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Never used Wax n Dry myself. Just got a bottle of this stuff and it will be my latest top coat as well as quick detailer after my bottle of Seal n Shine is empty. Applied it on an old white Jetta and it just about glows in the sunlight.

71D0AgFwmvL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
How much did that cost you?

Back