Turtle Wax 75th Birthday Ceramic + Graphene Paste Wax

I have used the graphene infused ceramic spray wax with great results. I will not be using a paste wax ever again. The ease of use is outstanding the new spray waxes. If the spray waxes are telling, I'm sure the paste wax will be a great product.

Not exactly, but close. It is not a 75th anniversary. It is called Flexwax, I think. But yes, it is ceramic and graphene. Just came out a short time ago.

I think you are referring to the Pro Line product from Turtle Wax.

Yeah, I just got an email from TW.

I wonder how long it lasts, but it sounds like it might be the one that could compromise my allegiance to NuFinish.

Turtle Wax maintains a special place in my heart as it was the first wax I ever used. 10 years old and a 66 Mercury Montclair four door sedan.

Product was delivered today. I'll try and put a coat on this week.

Oh, and when reviewers say the lid is signed by the Healys, it's not. They are simply printed signatures.

Product was delivered today. I'll try and put a coat on this week.

Oh, and when reviewers say the lid is signed by the Healys, it's not. They are simply printed signatures.

Look forward to your review on this. Turtle Wax is really getting some great reviews on their newer products.

Turtle Wax is really getting some great reviews on their newer products.

I'm really worried that they might be spreading themselves thin with too many choices now. They have the following lines:
  • Essentials (Base line)
  • Ice Wax
  • Seal and Shine (part of Ice)
  • Hybrid Solutions (Ceramic)
  • Graphene Max
  • And now Graphene/Ceramic 75th
I myself have been following these products for a couple of years now and it can be confusing as to the differentiation between them. I can imagine what a new customer must think.

Last edited:
I'm really worried that they might be spreading themselves thin with too many choices now. They have the following lines:
  • Essentials (Base line)
  • Ice Wax
  • Seal and Shine (part of Ice)
  • Hybrid Solutions (Ceramic)
  • Graphene
  • And now Graphene/Ceramic 75th
I myself have been following these products for a couple of years now and it can be confusing as to the differentiation between them. I can imagine what a new customer must think.

I agree. A lot of brands are doing this right now. For the average consumer who wants to buy a wax product it has to be confusing as to which one to buy?

I honestly think Turtle Wax blew their wad when they released Seal and Shine. It really is their ultimate go-to product with crazy longevity and chemical resistance. I also believe the products released since then are VERY similar to each other in formulation, including the reformulated ICE spray wax. Again, my opinion.

Back in November, I put down a layer of first gen Seal and Shine and topped it the next day with second gen ICE Spray Wax. So it's been between 3 and 4 months now. I go through a tunnel wash 4 or 5 times a week, since I bought the basic $15/month pass. Even if the car isn't dirty I go through again, because I can. The car looks just as shiny and beads water just as well today as back in November. Seal and Shine is no joke.

Very interesting!

To the guy who said he'd never use a paste again - I guess I'm just skeptical that a spray can deliver the longevity of a paste, or even a liquid.

Back