Toyota Camry 2.5-liter Dynamic Force 4-cylinder VS. Honda 1.5L Turbo

1.5t on a large sedan is not practical.
Haven't sampled the 2.5L dynamic force but the 2L DF in the Corolla defiantly has some force to it.

One son drives a 2014 Accord. Sport. 74k. Rocker sils are rotting out. In front of the back wheels, both sides. The entire rocker panels have rust bubbling through. It does not look good as they are rusting from within. A/C components replaced under warranty. Rear calipers e-brake seized. Valve cover leaking, most likely just the gasket. But still. Intake hose dry rotted. Front drive shafts replaced under warranty. Start up rattle. 2.4 Earth Dreams engine. I hate that CVT. Other son drives a 2017 Camry SE. Nothing but oil changes and tires. And I replaced the plastic oil filter housing with a Toyota metal one, for peace of mind. No rust. No leaks. Both see similar use in the same locations. Similar miles. I drive both on occasion. Hands down the Toyota. I think it rides and drive better. And has been much more trouble free. I would run away from an Accord with a 1.5 turbo with a CVT. But that is just me.

Back