"Tow Pig" build

He owes me a couple hundred bucks, Nothing I'm going to lose sleep over, I learned long ago not to pour your own money into customer projects......More concerned that something health related happened.
As 2020 soldiers on being a complete %$^@#$^%

Unfortunately, He passed away from heart failure complications which he's been battling for awhile. From what I hear....He wasn't getting regular care & monitoring because of the overwhelmed healthcare network. It sucks that older folks are slipping through the cracks during this "situation".

Unfortunately, He passed away from heart failure complications which he's been battling for awhile. From what I hear....He wasn't getting regular care & monitoring because of the overwhelmed healthcare network. It sucks that older folks are slipping through the cracks during this "situation".

That's awful! I'm sorry to hear this.

Sorry to hear this, very unfortunate.

BTW, I'm a good distance away, but how much to drop that engine in my avalanche? 🤔

This engine would destroy your 4L60E, But......You'd be looking at @ $15,000 to buy the long block, Gen IV Intake, LS3 Throttle Body, Gen III to Gen IV TB Interface Module, Injectors, Tuning, & Labor to R&R. That's assuming you have EV6 Injectors already (Flexfuel) instead of the Multec 2 injectors.

Running a Oil Cooler would be required as well, Which I would do for parts cost.

This engine would destroy your 4L60E, But......You'd be looking at @ $15,000 to buy the long block, Gen IV Intake, LS3 Throttle Body, Gen III to Gen IV TB Interface Module, Injectors, Tuning, & Labor to R&R. That's assuming you have EV6 Injectors already (Flexfuel) instead of the Multec 2 injectors.

Running a Oil Cooler would be required as well, Which I would do for parts cost.
Lol yes that's past my budget!

That is so sad.

If he got half a million miles out of a 6.0 then he shouldn’t stress too much about vehi choice. I’d bet anything he drives would last.

Back