Synlube MSDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've stated that I have a security clearance for DoD so thats not going to be a problem and still would like to know the address in Mercury.

Now that is the biggest crock to come from these charlatans so far....

next they will move to area 51..

Mercury is a town in Nye County, Nevada, USA, 5 miles north of U.S. Route 95 at a point 65 miles further northwest of Las Vegas. It is situated within the Nevada Test Site and was constructed by the Atomic Energy Commission to house and service the staff of the test site. Today, the site is governed by the United States Department of Energy. As part of the test site, the town is not accessible by the general public. It was named for the mercury mines which flourished in its general vicinity a century before the town itself was established. The current population is unknown.

[edit] History
Mercury began as a military-style encampment, Base Camp Mercury, set up to provide only the most basic facilities for personnel involved at the beginning of operations of the Nevada Test Site in 1950. As the scope of the testing program expanded, so did the amount of personnel required to fulfil the site's mission, and beginning in 1951 a 6.7 million dollar construction project was undertaken to provide adequate individual housing, office and service structures with a civilian town-like design. With the acquisition of a full-service post office in the mid-1950s, Base Camp Mercury was formally re-named Mercury, Nevada.

In the early 1960s, the town population had grown to over 10,000, and further construction work was undertaken to upgrade the permanence of the town's architecture. A school was established, and numerous recreational and shopping facilities were added, including a movie theater, bowling alley, recreation hall, swimming pool and hobby center, as well as a full-care health clinic, library, non-denominational chapel with cadre of chaplains, service station with garage, and bus station. In 1963, the Desert Rock Airstrip was added pending a visit from President John F. Kennedy.

The town thereafter flourished until the 1992 accord was signed by President George H. W. Bush, ending Mercury's reason for being. The population shrank rapidly thereafter, leaving most of the facilities abandoned. A skeletal crew of scientists and military remain in Mercury conducting some limited testing and research. Most of the amenities have been closed and the town is now a shell of its former self, though dining, bar facilities, and a gym remain. The current population is unknown but fluctuates.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: strongt
Got my email back about visiting their office. Here's what it stated:

"Re: Office Location

The address at Industrial is a mail service, we are in Mercury, NV 65 miles N from Las Vegas.

You need to get a security clearance from DoE and DoD since 9/11 to get past the check point to Mercury.

Generally that request takes about 90 days to process.

We ship daily to anywhere in the World, even Las Vegas !!! No waiting there...

But you have to add 8.1% Clark County TAX to the purchase price if you Live In Las Vegas.

www.synlube.com"

So now it looks like they are a government operation. What a bunch of [censored].

LOL, just in case someone doesn't know what Mercury Nevada is
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury,_Nevada

Mercury Nevada is just a cover story, the operation is really in the UFO hanger at near by Groom Lake Nevada.

Man, how desperate do you have to be to come up with this stuff? He must live one scared life. It appears that he is using fear to try to quell the disbelievers. If you read the posts on Noria, there are veiled threats all over referencing federal prison, FBI, etc. etc. Not to mention the secret NASA-accessible only information etc.

I say it again, come clean. Stop making up all these stories. The truth will set you free!

He's probably just a paranoid schizophrenic. Ain't nuthin' gonna change, son.

May this thread live on in infamy and ever lasting internet humor!

25.gif

Got my email back about visiting their office. Here's what it stated:

"Re: Office Location

The address at Industrial is a mail service, we are in Mercury, NV 65 miles N from Las Vegas.

You need to get a security clearance from DoE and DoD since 9/11 to get past the check point to Mercury.

Generally that request takes about 90 days to process.

We ship daily to anywhere in the World, even Las Vegas !!! No waiting there...

But you have to add 8.1% Clark County TAX to the purchase price if you Live In Las Vegas.

www.synlube.com"

So now it looks like they are a government operation. What a bunch of [censored].

Miro, I have to say it sounds like you do not want anyone to come and visit your place, since someone would need a Security Clearance it just makes it harder to come visit your so called office, there is no doubt in my mind that you are hiding something from us, since that is the case then there is no reason for any of us here on BITOG to buy your non sponsored product.

I'll just go to Wal-Mart and get my oil and just say NO THANKS too your Synlube.

Originally Posted By: OVERK1LL
I thought he said they were located in Vancouver a couple of pages back? LOL!!!!!

What he said (not to clearly) was that the company started in Vancouver 40 years ago and has been at the same location it is at now (Mercury NV per Milo) for 20 years.

But how can that be when they are listed with the state of Nevada (who permanently revoked their license) as being in Las Vegas?

synlube license (revoked permanently)

from their website:

Mailing Address:
2961 Industrial Road #300
Las Vegas, NV 89109-1134
USA

What about the Jean, NV addresses, what are those?

This site says Utica? Where's that?

http://www.autoindustries.com/synlube-info-21337.asp

Website registered as:

Administrative Contact :
Kefurt, Miro
[email protected]
5015 W SAHARA AVE # 125-130
LAS VEGAS, NV 89146-3407
US
Phone: (702) 683-8292
Fax: 999 999 9999

Last edited:
Miro 'splained that he does business under Mirox now instead of Synlube. I would like to know why Synlubes license got yanked, but doing business under the Mirox "corporate" umbrella is legit.

Utica is a puzzle...?

The 5015 Sahara 125-130 address is box 130 at a commercial mailbox rental company in a seedy strip mall at suite 125 of the strip mall.

Same type of deal with the Industrial Road address.

Since I've sent Synlube a message back saying that I do have DoD clearance here's their reply:

"Once the approval is granted, no problem:

Just ask at the guard at the gate, and the guard will call us, you will have to leave your car in front of the security entrance.

Bring your clearance card and your proof of Citizenship.

When do you want to make the appointment ?

Date/Time

Also please e-mail

your full name, address (residence), vehicle plate and VIN (The one you will be driving to Mercury)

Address and Employer Identification Number of your employer

Your current position

Contact information for yo Supervisor

Your Clearance ID card number and your Passport number

Date of Birth

SS#

Once we get the approval I will let you know.

Normally it takes about 90 days."

Then they when to say that they've check my email name with DoD, DoE or FBI Clearance Files and my name doesn't show up.

Last edited:
And the plot thickens. And the funny thing is I really do have a DoD clearance. What idoits !

Last edited:

Then they when to say that they've check my email name with DoD, DoE or FBI Clearance Files and my name doesn't show up.

Do you think he is goofing on you or is he a complete nut case?

And the plot thickens. And the funny thing is I really do have a DoD clearance. What idoits !

Are you allowed to take pictures.

Originally Posted By: XS650

Do you think he is goofing on you or is he a complete nut case?

Complete nut case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back