Synlube MSDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: rudolphna
Originally Posted By: captain_kirk
Originally Posted By: znode
I wouldn't make that bet. We're talking about a scamming business that's been going for a long time.

Here's him in 2004 trying to sell who-knows-what rebottled in Mobil Delvac bottles:

http://www.rocketmadness.com/forums/showthread.php?p=85396
Quote:
...A HECK OF A BARGAIN !!!

The Delvac 1 Jugs were originally sealed with thin foil below the cap, but we found out that this causes leaks when UPS handles it, so we put in CAPLUGS to prevent leaks
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif

Miro Kefurt
MIROX Corporation
1-800-SYN-LUBE

Of course, people are a lot smarter than that, and called Mobil, which obviously confirmed MIROX as not a distributor.
He never said he was a dealer,and he puts those very same caps on his own product as well. I have seen those very same caps used before as well to prevent leaks during shipping. You didn't get that the concept was to prevent leaks during shipping,especially when dealing with UPS.

I know of a few UPS guys who like to brag!! Believe me,the caps work and are needed.

Unless UPS is stomping on the bottles, dropping cinder blocks on them, driving over them....

Some of us who are out of High School and live and work in the real world know othewise about what goes with shipping,..because we have seen it.

Get back to me in 10 years on that one after you graduate!!

Are things getting a little close to home captain_kirk? An awful lot of motor oil gets shipped just fine with the seals that came on the bottles.

Perhaps you can understand why somebody would be a little bit upset if they had bought some of this Delvac 1 and discovered that the orginial seals had been replaced. I don't think that requires a high school education or a college degree.

And I thought Synlube sold Synlube motor oil-not water damaged Delvac 1.

Its not water damaged, its been infused with hydrogen and oxygen. :)

Maybe they picked up this trick from the people that buy oil at walmart and return their used oil in the new looking 5qt jugs.

If only anybody who might had bought that oil would have done a VOA. That might have cleared things up in a hurry.

And is Synlube the autorizied resaler for Mobil Delvac 1 motor oil? I wonder what Exxon/Mobil would say about that?

What do you think Exxon/Mobil might say about that, captain_kirk?

Well....no matter where you get your oil, they had to get shipped to that same location....that’s why you put arrow on box saying top and bottom .Miro ,captain_kirk ,no matter how you want to be call or pretend to be....no consumer would fight that hard for a product, at the end of the day they would just let it go. The more you answer more your credibility going down the drain, seriously let it go. Not a single forum took synlube seriously, all the tread end up lock for obvious reason,. I honestly doubt you got a single customer for posting online, you have to realize people using forum do search, if you did lie on another forum they will find out, they will expose it….everything on internet stay! So unless you get to work very hard in the customer care department or you change your company name, people will avoid your product.

Unless UPS is stomping on the bottles, dropping cinder blocks on them, driving over them.... [/quote]

Some of us who are out of High School and live and work in the real world know othewise about what goes with shipping,..because we have seen it.

Get back to me in 10 years on that one after you graduate!!

[/quote]

Lets see now. I have been a process engineer for General Electric, Production Control manager also in charge of shipping/receiving, manufacturing manager for a tier 1 GM supplier plus restored cars/trucks frame up for over 20 years. I am now retired. I believe I am qualified to call [censored] on your explanation.

And what exactly is going to happen if Exxon/Mobil starts taking a look at some of this. They may not be happy if somebody resells their Delvac 1 without permission.

And I agree that no customer would fight so hard for a product unless they had some sort of stake in that product. If I thought that Pennzoil Ultra was the greatest motor oil ever developed, I would not fight like this to defend it at this website. Pennzoil is not PAYING ME to promotor Pennzoil Ultra. If some people disagreed with me so what. I would not really care.

Originally Posted By: Mystic
Are things getting a little close to home captain_kirk? An awful lot of motor oil gets shipped just fine with the seals that came on the bottles.

Perhaps you can understand why somebody would be a little bit upset if they had bought some of this Delvac 1 and discovered that the orginial seals had been replaced. I don't think that requires a high school education or a college degree.

And I thought Synlube sold Synlube motor oil-not water damaged Delvac 1.

The delvac 1 was explained by Miro on the site and why it was being sold. Prove to me it had water.

I challenge any one here to prove it was not delvac 1. It's not even 100% synthetic anyway,..who cares,..does it have suspended gold or something?

Did mobil oil sue Miro,.....NO!! End of story!!

Originally Posted By: rudolphna
Originally Posted By: c3po
captain kirk, I noticed you have posted 96 times, everyone or at least most of the members on this site know I like to look at members old posts.

All 96 of your posts are in Synlube Threads, so can I still call you captain kirk or should I call you MIRO.

Call me what you like. However,if you will take the liberty to observe my writing style,you will then realize I am not Miro.

The only topic that interests me is on this site is the lubricant in question. Everything else to me is simply old news or just status quo! I have used the status quo for a long time and then moved on a long time ago!!

Yes because it is completely impossible to "act" and type differently. Don't try to pull that bee ess with me, it won't work. I don't feel like explaining, but I do it alllll the time. Lets just say if I wanted to I could make another account with a different name, and noone would ever suspect that I was me, it's really not that difficult.

That's fantastic!!!.....now we have found the person who has been doing this on all along!!!!! YOU,thanks for admitting it to everyone on this board!!

Miro, nice try, pulling that card but it speaks of your desperation to try to win an argument that you have been losing since before you started. I've ordered stuff Via UPS, USPS, and FedEX. I've had some banged up boxes. But if the bottles of oil were in a box... There is NO FLIPPIN WAY that that you're "plugs" are better than the foil seals that are a pain in the tush to break, and at least for me I have a heck of a time breaking them unless I use something pointy. (screwdriver, etc) Someone needs to be documenting all this and report it to the feds, and the BBB later on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, the seals on the oil bottles hold up pretty well. I usually have to use a screwdriver to get the seals off also.

Which brings up the image of the 'water damaged' Delvac ! containers which had been resealed by Synlube......

As a former federally licensed gun dealer I have my fair share of experience with all the major carriers.

If properly boxed UPS would have to purposely want to damage an item. Every damaged gun I received was because the person that packed it did not do a good job.

Sounds like Miro is slandering UPS a bit. I mean he did not say all carriers, he singled this one out. While I prefer Fed Ex, its because of the local UPS driver's attitude I go to their competitor whenever possible.

A lot of people do not realize that when things are posted on the internet, they can stay on the internet a very long time. And with all of this posting about Synlube here, when people Google for Synlube there will be a lot of information available-and most of that information has been negative.

Originally Posted By: Robenstein
As a former federally licensed gun dealer I have my fair share of experience with all the major carriers.

If properly boxed UPS would have to purposely want to damage an item. Every damaged gun I received was because the person that packed it did not do a good job.

Sounds like Miro is slandering UPS a bit. I mean he did not say all carriers, he singled this one out. While I prefer Fed Ex, its because of the local UPS driver's attitude I go to their competitor whenever possible.

The UPS was just an example,like when you say google it,...could be any search engine,.. Could be any shipper. By the way,this is Captain kirk,..not Miro. Look at my Profile!!

I could create a profile under another email account and call myself Mr. Spock and I would still be me. To think that an internet profile proves anything.....is illogical captain.

I could create a profile under another email account and call myself Mr. Spock and I would still be me. To think that an internet profile proves anything.....is illogical captain.

Logic would dictate you would have observed my style of writing and conclude I am not Miro of Synlube.

Logic would dictate you would have observed my style of writing and conclude I am not Miro of Synlube.

Logic would dictate also that I could create a new account and it isn't that difficult to talk differently. I do it All. The. Time. Don't treat us like we are idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back