swapping cars...need oil filter recommendations

not liking my '18 subie impreza & getting a bonafide unicorn (mileage wise for year of car)...'16 ford focus se 2.0l with 2154 miles (it was a local trade-in by a stereotypical older person who hardly drove anywhere);

looking for oil filter recommendations for diy oil changes after to the 2 freebies offered with sale of vehicle

You do know about the Powershift transmission troubles in the Ford, don't you? Hopeful I'm wrong regarding it.
You're not wrong, as far as I can see the 2016 is the last year that fell into Ford's blanket TSB covering the DPS6 problems.

not liking my '18 subie impreza & getting a bonafide unicorn (mileage wise for year of car)...'16 ford focus se 2.0l with 2154 miles (it was a local trade-in by a stereotypical older person who hardly drove anywhere);

looking for oil filter recommendations for diy oil changes after to the 2 freebies offered with sale of vehicle
PLEASE DISREGARD THIS THREAD! FINANCING FELL THROUGH & NOT ENOUGH $$$ FOR DOWN PAYMENT

oh **** no, thank god your financing fell through

You're asking for trouble with that Focus. Garbage and beyond unreliable DCT

Back