Super Tech Wiper Blades At WM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: dlundblad
Originally Posted By: grampi
NOBODY sells the Anco blades anymore...

Have you tried Amazon?

No. I was talking about brick and mortar retailers...there was a time not too long ago when you could walk into any retail store that sold wiper blades and they all sold Anco blades...now none of them do...I think it's ridiculous to have to buy Anco blades online...

Originally Posted By: Truck_Zilla
I've own over 50 cars and trucks in my life time and I always use name brand wiper blades. I've tried them all accept for Wal-marts Super Tech wiper Blades. So, I took a chance and purchased a set for $10.66 with tax. I could tell as soon as I pulled them out of the package they were made better than Anco (which are the ones that worked the best for me). I haven't use them long enough to give an honest opinion, but today it was raining fairly heavy and the wiper blades worked great. no streaking, no chattering. They were very quiet. If I still feel the same way in about six months I will put them on all my vehicles and will be happy with Wal-marts "bottem feeders"

David

And sometimes the "cheaper" product works just as well as the more expensive one - but some cars are finicky about certain things. I put on a set of Costco's Goodyear blades on a old beater my parents had and they worked as well as the nicer Bosch Micro Edges and OEM blades but much cheaper at $5/blade.

I use OEM or Valeo from Amazon for blades. I never had luck with Trico and Bosch is overpriced - there used to be a time when Bosch made their wiper blades in Belgium and they were worth the premium.

Originally Posted By: nthach
I use OEM or Valeo from Amazon for blades. I never had luck with Trico and Bosch is overpriced - there used to be a time when Bosch made their wiper blades in Belgium and they were worth the premium.

I also use the amazon (or Tire Rack when they have their BOGO on them) Valeos.

I may try the PIAA 'hybrids' (regular frame with a full aero cover) once again next time, but, talk about OVERPRICED, YIKES!!
eek.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back