Stocked up today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and the wife went to wallyworld today, and I had to stock the stash with pyb 5W20 while it was $12 for the 5 quart jugs. Got 5 jugs, and 5 quarts since the fords hold six. The stang holds 6.5. Also stocked up on filters. Should be good to go for a little while!

I'm in central FL and MC was all but disappeared off the shelves here too!?!? Wonder what is up, guess it is selling faster than they can get it. Or the suppliers are tryin to get old stock off the shelves for the new SM in Oct. I'm sure they will be changing packaging.

I got 2 5qt jugs of the PYB today too, $12 at Wally World was a good price. I grabbed one while walking by it, then grabbed another one while walking by it again! My Walmart here has gobs and gobs of Mobil stuff. Probably a full 1/3 of the oil rack is devoted to Mobil oils.

-tinman

That was a bit out there dontcha think?

Why not just have gotten 6 5qt jugs and saved yourself some dough?

Surely you have an empty qt you could have filled from the spare 5qt you should have gotten to make up your 6th quart.

I don't know how much the single quart was, but it had to be more than $2.40. But I guess there has to be a price for convenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back