So my driveway got defaced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gary,
great philosophy.

There was a little mongrel of a kid at the end of the street about 6 years ago. Bad family etc.

He'd ask me what I was doing, and I'd patiently explain, while he told me what I was doing wrong etc.

My father asked me why I was so friendly and tolerant of the guy...I explained that it was paying insurance for the future. One day he'd be breaking into houses, and I was the guy who was always friendly. Anyway, at 8, he was pretty harmless.

Thinking back, theat trust prolly saved his life when he was tormenting three huge pig dogs, who were doing everything they could to break through the fence and kill him. He listened when I told him what they were trying to do. Paid attention when I let him play (as opposed to torment) with my Elkhound. After that, he patted my dog every time he went past the yard, and gave the pig dogs wide berth.

The above in reference to:

Quote:

Quote:

Let's see, The above site uses a Star Trek reference to describe women. That is all I have to say.
l999.gif

Wow, nice picture! I love that! I love the Galaxy-class Federation vessels.

That doesn't look like a galaxy class federation starship nor Excelsior class. That is without a doubt an intrepid class starship (Ex. USS Voyager). You call yourself Trekkies?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back