Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:

Quote:

She wants
liar.gif

Cyrano de Bergerac or Pinocchio?
laugh.gif

Not worried at all. I have no interest whatsoever in that person. She is loud, annoying, and hyper. Thanks, but no thanks.

Quote:

Not worried at all. I have no interest whatsoever in that person. She is loud, annoying, and hyper. Thanks, but no thanks.

Hmmm..that's only a cover, Michael. The "real her" is much more compelling. Besides ..is so much action swinging your way that you need bug repellant to keep them at bay
confused.gif

Never judge a book by its cover. Do you want to be regarded as a confirmed cheap tightwad that refuses to get a job and would rather live like a popper then engage in demeaning entrance level work for his extra curicular/ancillary needs? Would that be fair? Sure it would be absolutely true ...but fair?? No.

Go seek out the loud mouth abrasive female and start civil relations. You won't regret it.

Oh ...and get a job too.
tongue.gif

Perhaps I wasn't clear. I know who she is, she knows who I am. She says hi to me every time she sees me. But unfortunately, I just can't stand her.
tongue.gif

I just wish life was this easy. All of the people you DON'T want come to you, but all the people who you DO want to get closer to avoid you. Life sucks, doesn't it?

Quote:

Perhaps I wasn't clear. I know who she is, she knows who I am. She says hi to me every time she sees me. But unfortunately, I just can't stand her.
tongue.gif

I just wish life was this easy. All of the people you DON'T want come to you, but all the people who you DO want to get closer to avoid you. Life sucks, doesn't it?

..and I guess I didn't make myself clear...

Someday you're going to slap yourself up side the head because you rejected all that was available to you ..discounting it as too common or easy ..and therefore having no worth of merit ...while you'll insist on chasing things that are elusive. Not that ambition is wrong ..but you're passing up social opportunity ..just because its available.

Yet the girl that yanked your chain and played yoyo with you was worth more consideration
confused.gif

Put yourself under the same "one dimensional" microscope. Suppose others only look at you via "surface scan" and never bother to go beyond that.
dunno.gif
To some people, being annoying is the only way they know how to get your attention.

I guess that's true. Perhaps I'll hang around this "person" a bit more this coming school year. But I just found out that she chalked about five other houses, so I'm not that "special" after all.

As for the girl who yanked my chain, I think misinterpreted the situation and her response from day one. She's way out of my league, besides, I don't think she likes me at all, anyway. In fact, I think she's annoyed by me.

Quote:

I just found out that she chalked about five other houses, so I'm not that "special" after all.

What are you talking about? You're one out of five in hundreds of potential targets. You at least warranted antagonizing.
wink.gif

You havent paid $30K to get rid of a cow that wont behave yet. Just think of it as one of those growing experiences you will appreciate in your old age.

Why is divorce so expensive...its worth every cent!!!

Dan

Quote:

Someday you're going to slap yourself up side the head because you rejected all that was available to you ..discounting it as too common or easy ..and therefore having no worth of merit ...while you'll insist on chasing things that are elusive. Not that ambition is wrong ..but you're passing up social opportunity ..just because its available.

Gary, these are things he'll figure out after he's done with school. Don't hand him such a large unfair advantage this early in life. Besides, Critic will pounce when he's good and ready. He's just craftily weighing up his options and biding his time, just like any other good BITOGer.

Quote:

Quote:

Gary, these are things he'll figure out after he's done with school. Don't hand him such a large unfair advantage this early in life. Besides, Critic will pounce when he's good and ready. He's just craftily weighing up his options and biding his time, just like any other good BITOGer.

Now I'm not recommending any "hound" activity to Michael. The advice that I gave my son was to be friendly and social with ALL members of his classes (neighbors, etc.). You never know when you're going to run into them behind a counter ..sitting on the other side of a desk ...or having them be the person who provides you with the essential rubber stamp. There can also be ancillary benefits that will be realized in good time
wink.gif
..but you always want to lay a good foundation for broad access to everyone. You never want to burn any bridge just because it never occurred to you that you may one day need to cross it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back