Red, Blue, and... Green?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The red looks dangerous! The blue looks, well, baby blue, the green is soothing (or irritating -- it depends). The BITOG experience has been further enhanced by color coded mods.

Originally Posted By: moribundman
The red looks dangerous! The blue looks, well, baby blue, the green is soothing (or irritating -- it depends). The BITOG experience has been further enhanced by color coded mods.

Dang Chancho just let one out under the desk, phew.

Originally Posted By: moribundman
Pablo always blames the dog.

I gotta tell you, this black dog is baaaad.....and now they come with sound. Maybe that's a good thing.

funny-dog-picture-grr-i-iz-a-bad-dog.jpg

When our 19 year old beagle coughs ..she sorta toots too. It's improved since we put her on a diet. She used to look like a watermelon.

Perhaps some crude inertial dampening system.

..but, back on topic ..I don't have a "green" that mori speaks of.

Originally Posted By: Gary Allan
When our 19 year old beagle coughs ..she sorta toots too. It's improved since we put her on a diet. She used to look like a watermelon.

Yeah, I don't see the green either but perhaps I'll find it on another page of the 'site.

I had a beagle many years ago that did exactly the same thing when he coughed- he had congestive heart failure, at one time he weighed 40 pounds and was as big around as he was long (beagles will eat 'til they burst!!!)... Nineteen years old??? That is one SEASONED beagle!

Originally Posted By: Crashbox

Yeah, I don't see the green either but perhaps I'll find it on another page of the 'site.

I had a beagle many years ago that did exactly the same thing when he coughed- he had congestive heart failure, at one time he weighed 40 pounds and was as big around as he was long (beagles will eat 'til they burst!!!)... Nineteen years old??? That is one SEASONED beagle!

I think ours topped that in weight. I think she looked like a tick with a bloated body and short legs. Now she can actually scratch herself. We thought her last winter was about a decade ago.

Yes, she eats, sleeps, and seeks to be scratched. Just about now is when she's actually acting like an old dog. She's very demanding. That sonar ping bark. "Give me a ping, Betzy. One ping only". You can play Lassie (or Used Cars) with her.

Woof (imagine resonance trailing off)
What's the matter, girl?
Woof (")
There's a child -- in danger?
Woof (")
..and we have 2 minutes before the train runs them over?
Woof (")
..and you want me to get Dad and the Sheriff?
Woof (")

We need color coding for posts and posted images:

red: risky (potentially PG rated)
blue: suitable for children
green: suitable for infants

I've got these options

Always use default
BITOG BLUE
BITOG DARK
BITOG FROST
BITOG GRAY
BITOG RED
UBB DARK
UBB default

No green that I can see. What's the secret squirrel handshake to get green?

No green that I can see.

You are digging in the wrong spot.

xejymb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back