Reasons not to overstock

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:

Originally posted by blupupher:

quote:

Originally posted by Patman:
I've got 79L of green GC, but I'm moving to longer OCIs on all my cars, just to preserve this stash even longer! I'm even considering switching my dad's Volvo XC70 over to gold GC, that way I don't need to keep supplying him with green GC like I have been doing all along. Then the 79L will last much much longer (since he does 3 to 4 oil changes per year-at 7500 miles each)

Starting to get a little greedy huh?
wink.gif

fruit.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Gary Allan:

quote:

I am a recovering 3k mile OCI man

lol.gif

Yes, a crippling afliction. You got take it one OCI at a time. With help and enough support, you too can break the bonds of the 3m/3k prison.
grin.gif

I wish I could do even 3k. If I leave oil in my car for more the 1500mi, it comes out looking like roofing tar.

quote:

Originally posted by kreigle:

quote:

Originally posted by Gary Allan:

quote:

I am a recovering 3k mile OCI man

lol.gif

Yes, a crippling afliction. You got take it one OCI at a time. With help and enough support, you too can break the bonds of the 3m/3k prison.
grin.gif

I wish I could do even 3k. If I leave oil in my car for more the 1500mi, it comes out looking like roofing tar.

Just when I thought I had conquered the 3k mile OCI on my wife's Expedition, I went on an oil-buying-binge. Now I'm off the wagon
frown.gif
& back to 3k mile OCI's on the Expy. If I go any longer, I'll never get rid of all this oil.
wink.gif

As always, you can give some away to other BITOGers who can put it to good use.
wink.gif

Michael

quote:

Originally posted by Michael Wan:
As always, you can give some away to other BITOGers who can put it to good use.
wink.gif

Michael

lol.gif
rolleyes.gif
nono.gif
twak.gif
grin.gif
.....Now, was someone saying they had some oil for sale?
wink.gif

I thought we were generous with our "stashes" of oil, well maybe with the exception of the Green GC.

Michael

quote:

Well, you've got a puzzle that defies solution.
confused.gif
Gosh I'd love to lock down your engine's issues.
crushedcar.gif

Perhaps we can view you as being in a "maximum security" environment ..where 3m/3k would seem like a pardon.
grin.gif

Patman - You seem to have the same reaction to your green GC stash as my 3 yr old has with his green cash stash... He wants to use his $5 to buy a happy meal at MCDs and then conveniently leaves his wallet in his carseat...

I can hear the conversation with your Dad, "Here is this lovely Castrol product that is new and improved, way better than that green stuff..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back