Post your latest oil purchase or even filter.

I run a bottle every oil change and always have done so - Techron, this stuff, LM Jectron/DI Jectron, etc.
I do the same. I also run a bottle of Berrymans once a year though my wife's car is usually every OCI since we do more miles between changes than my other 2. The two that I run the most are either Amsoil PI or the Gumout 510023 Regane High Mileage Fuel System Cleaner, 6 oz. I see that the Gumout price has about doubled. I paid ~$22 for a 6 pack on Amazon and now it is almost $45 for the same 6 pack.

I do things differently than most of you guys though. I run after my OC not before.

57D96DCB-F199-4A77-977E-CE55187D443D.jpeg

Found these at a Walmart near where my dad parks his rig. I got the Purolator just because I wanted it lol. Date code tells me it’s a 2002 model just like me haha. The PH4386 is for the 2004 Camry. FL-820S is for the Escape.

I bought two fram xg9018 filters on clearance at my local WM for 4.99 each. That should last me a while.
I looked on brickseek they're all regular price near me, were they clearanced for damaged packaging? Is it like a smaller store and maybe they're clearancing them to make room for the new "Synthetic Endurance" line?

Havoline
ProDS Full Synthetic Motor Oil SAE 5W-30 Quart Case of 6
Just ordered this morning. $45.29, but with shipping, around 58 dollars.

Going to try this for 4 to 5 thousand miles in my 2002 Ford F-150. Then I will use my HPL after that.
Have used Havoline in the past long ago, in the 70's, 80's and 90's with excellent results.

Last edited:
Havoline
ProDS Full Synthetic Motor Oil SAE 5W-30 Quart Case of 6
Just ordered this morning. $45.29, but with shipping, around 58 dollars.

Going to try this for 4 to 5 thousand miles in my 2002 Ford F-150.
Have used Havoline in the past long ago, in the 70's, 80's and 90's with excellent results.
Havoline in my mind has put themselves way above my price point. I've got some in the stash I'll still be using but now they are so close to Mobil 1 I won't be going there anymore.

Wasnt my purchase but I can say that the local farm store upped their 5qt PYB 5W30 to $29.99 so he made the switch to the Valvoline WB 5W30 which was still $24.99. It's going into a 3.8 Buick LeSabre so it'll be just fine.

6 quarts of Valvoline 10w30 DP for 1.50 each on clearance at WM.

And one quart of super tech LV atf regular price like 9 dollars

Back