Post your latest oil purchase or even filter.

VW / Audi 508.00 / 509.00 0w20. OEM oil filter. Purchased from our VW dealer. I will likely purchase from ECS Tuning next time as I can get a better deal that included an oil drain plug AND free shipping to my door.

(1) 5 quart jug of Quaker State Ultimate Durability 5W-30 to replace the jug I used in the Corolla. It was $14.67 from Walmart.
(2) NAPA Gold 1394 filters to replace the WIX 51394 I installed.
NWMDC

For your Locomotive?
One of them. The railway has made a deal with Shell, which will save thousands of dollars per year across the system.
Interestingly, Delo 600 is reported to be Zn free, which should make it compatable with silver and silver plated bearings found in locomotive type engines.

Picked up a Case of 12 quarts Citgo 5w30 Supergard synthetic blend at Fleet Farm.

its on sale, can't remember the exact sale price but there is also a rebate so after said and done it will be 1.80 a quart.

I pick up a case of either Citgo or Resolute (fleet farm house brand) oil here and there when its on sale just to use in whatever, like a plow truck or I use it in some of my brother's older vehicles. or my daily driver.

I also picked up a few Bosch Premium oil filters on sale at Menards in the 3410 and 3330 size for $3.50 a filter

Last edited:
One of them. The railway has made a deal with Shell, which will save thousands of dollars per year across the system.
Interestingly, Delo 600 is reported to be Zn free, which should make it compatable with silver and silver plated bearings found in locomotive type engines.

LOL, I thought he was joking about the locomotive! 😂

Bought 2 x 1-gallon jugs of Rotella T6 15w40 for the off-road motorcycles, along with a few "Hiflo premium" oil filters, an O-ring for the filter cover, and whatnot.

Back