Post your latest oil purchase or even filter.

Flash from the past (found on Walmart link)
Going in Lexus in a few days …

IMG_8957.jpeg

Last edited:
Correction - HPL EC first. The Subaru went over a year on a deal bulk oil (probably that high VI OE oil they use). I also have Amsoil SS on hand. Goal is to run an OCI for cleaning purposes then I'll pick an oil. I also am taking over changing the oil in this car. She's been taking to Subaru on her own, which is not enough. Valvoline/Subaru also stripped the drain bolt so that has to be replaced/fixed first.

For some of us that hate Wal Mart

Sad that my 3 Wal Marts
Within 40 mile radius; show FL-910S in store. Go there: none to be found. Then associate looks at me like I’m crazy when I show him their store inventory. Oh well, their loss and Rural King oil is cheaper everyday proce compared to ST.

Attachments

• IMG_7090.jpeg
    IMG_7090.jpeg
    199.1 KB · Views: 29
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 30
For some of us that hate Wal Mart

Sad that my 3 Wal Marts
Within 40 mile radius; show FL-910S in store. Go there: none to be found. Then associate looks at me like I’m crazy when I show him their store inventory. Oh well, their loss and Rural King oil is cheaper everyday proce compared to ST.
The reason most of my Walmart purchases are online. With the pickup option or if the order is big enough I opt for free shipping.

I will soon be a proud owner of a slightly used John Deere 1025R, already preparing for an oil change.

2x Gallons Mobil Delvac Extreme, thank you @fantastic for the rebate reference (deal section)

1x MP7317 supertech filter
2x MP6607 supertech filters

2 gallons of T6 and a Wix 51459 for my Caterpillar 416c backhoe.

3 gallons of T6 and Kubota OEM filter for my Kubota M5040.

3 gallons of Mobil1 0w-16 and 3 Toyota OEM filters for my '23 Camry.

3 quarts of Amsoil 20w-50 and Amsoil filter for my Hustler mower with Kawasaki engine.

3 quarts of Amsoil 10w-40 and Wix filter for my Honda Rancher ATV.

3X gallon jugs of Rotella T6 15W-40 ordered from AMZN for ~$60 plus taxes; excellent price. Getting ready to do a break in oil change on a new Yanmar SA425 at ~10 -15 hours. Have a Yanmar oil filter in hand for the oil/filter change.

Back