Post your latest E0 purchase

Just got 1.75 gallons in my gas can mixed with 6.4oz of Husqvarna XP+ for a 35:1 mix ratio. Using this mix in my three vintage/antique Lawn-Boys, Husqvarna trimmer, Hitachi leaf blower, and my new Predator mini tiller/cultivator. After this batch is gone, I’ll be going back to Amsoil Saber.

L8R,
Matt

IMG_4137[1].JPG

Douglassville, PA this morning. Topped off the Prius V and brought home five gallons for the lawn toys. Leaf and garden cleanup are on the agenda this weekend. I'd be a slacker if less than two gallons of this didn't get used this weekend.

Last edited:
$3.699/gal. for 90 octane E0 at Sheetz in Charlottesville, VA on 17 November 2023. That's not much more than the going rate for 87 octane E10 at home. Added 12.5 gallons to the C-Max Energi. 1673.3 miles on 12.5 gallons of gas and some unknown number of KWh.

Attachments

• IMG_4198[1].JPG
    IMG_4198[1].JPG
    172.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4199[1].JPG
    IMG_4199[1].JPG
    135.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4200[1].JPG
    IMG_4200[1].JPG
    110.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
$3.99/gal. at Wawa in Hereford, PA. I've been keeping 2 x 20 liter Jerry Jugs on hand for the OPE and toppong up the Prius V. OPE season will soon be upon us here and we can easily ride out a two day power outage using just one of those jugs in the generator.

IMG_4488[1].JPG

The only e10 available here is the canned fuel. About $26 for 110oz.... Not even a full gallon
Same here where I live in NJ. For my 2 cycle I use the canned fuel at the end of the season for storage. My pressure washer I'll use canned 4 cycle fuel before I store it. My generator and snow blower I just use E10 mixed with Stabil Marine blue and exercise them monthly, it's worked for a number of years so far. During the season my 2 cycle fuel is E10 with Stabil Marine blue mixed with Amsoil 2 cycle mix at ~70:1.

$3.99/gal. at Wawa in Hereford, PA. I've been keeping 2 x 20 liter Jerry Jugs on hand for the OPE and toppong up the Prius V. OPE season will soon be upon us here and we can easily ride out a two day power outage using just one of those jugs in the generator.

View attachment 206285
Is the 93 not ethanol free?

Strange that the 89 no ethanol is the same price as premium

Around here most premium is no ethanol and regular 87 no ethanol is about 30 cents more then E10 but less then premium

Is the 93 not ethanol free?
Around here everything contains 10% Ethanol unless specifically labeled otherwise. Some of the larger stations offer 88 octane E15.

There is a brand called Stewart's Shops in NY and VT that offers a 91 octane premium E0 at many locations, but it is clearly labled as being Ethanol free. I would never assume the 93 octane premium is Ethanol free given that Ethanol has a higher octane rating than gasoline.

Many are 90 or 91 w/o E and are non Top Tier :( . No problems as of yet . On occasion I'll add some TECHRON Complete Fuel System cleaner ( 1ounce per gallon ) to the non Top Tier .

Back