Post your latest E0 purchase

This is a place to post prices for ethanol free gasoline. It might be interesting to see the differences we pay over distance and time. Here is what I paid today...

IMG_2745[1].JPG

Here in Southern Illinois Non-ethanol 91 octane is the same price as 93 octane ethanol premium. 93 premium ethanol is $ .70 more a gallon than 87 regular ethanol.

The only E0 around here is 91 octane. It is 60¢ more than 87 E10. I can buy 93 E10 for about the same price.
My cycle likes the 91 E0. No extra fuel economy to speak of.. My new Beemer averages 58 MPG. You really have to beat on it to drop into the 40's.

I have 2 gas stations that regularly frequent.

one is a stand alone pay at the pump only station about 8 miles away. right now its 4.66 for 87 E10 but they have premium 91 ethanol free 50 cents 40 to 50 cents cheaper then the kwik trip up the road, this is usually where i get my premium right now its 4.96, I don't know what the midgrade was but it was e10

otherwise I get gas a station about 10 miles in the city where I work, 4.69 for 87 E10, 4.99 for 87 no ethanol and i think the 91 no ethanol was around 5.49

Most the gas stations near me have E0 91 premium and there a select few that have either 87 or 89 E0 available.

I run ethanol free gas in pretty much everything I own, cycles, atvs, lawnmowers etc.

occasionally I'll run the regular E10 in my cars/trucks but its rarely a full tank of it. i definitely notice when i put E10 in them as the mileage noticeable drops

I got 2 gallons of ethanol free rec fuel mixed 40:1 with Echo Red Armor for my Lawn-Boys. Also use the same mix in my trimmer, chainsaw, and leaf blower. I think it was $12 for the 2 gallons a couple weeks or so ago.

L8R,
Matt

Back