Post your latest E0 purchase

5 April 2023: $4.059 / gallon at Royal Farms in Front Royal, VA

6 April 2023: $4.239 / gallon at Wawa in Douglassville, PA

It's truly amazing how much farther our Prius V can travel on pure gasoline. It's easily another 50 miles. I may have to try this in my son's 2016 Accord which easily exceeds 500 miles of highway driving on a tank.

Last edited:
Me when my neighbors mowers are surging and running like crap as the try to cut their grass for the first time this year. E0 is easily sourced in my area, yet most people have no clue.

Attachments

• IMG_1743.JPG
    IMG_1743.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 3
$4.279/gal today in Douglasville, PA. That's up a bit this year, but a dollar less than a year ago when this threrad started. I brought home five gallons and topped of the Accord with another 3.6 gallons. That brings the mix in that car down to E8. A 1200 mile road trip begins Thursday afternoon; will seek out E0 fuel to see how it impacts the range.

IMG_3556[1].JPG

2 days ago;
1L Shell ultra advance synthetic and 36L 93 dyed E0 marine from Esso commercial cardlock. 36:1 for chainsaws and weed whacker.
25L E0 93 for lawnmowers and JD X320.
Good for the year, maybe. I won't know the price until get the bill in the mail.

Four 5-gallon cans of VP C9. I don't allow garbage pump gas in my 2 cycle equipment that the EPA has purposely been trying to destroy and forcibly replace with electric trash products replete with pissening, stupid propaganda (i.e. Milwaukee "electric chainsaws"). I add my own 2t oil.

In a regular automobile is there any advantage to running no ethanol?
If the car is going to sit a long time in storage,

Otherwise any properly operating car nets a very small improvement in fuel economy.

Oddly my last e0 purchase was 85 octane in the mountains at a remote location.

Honestly frustrates me they don’t offer e15 in the mountains since my car isn’t supposed to touch anything below 87 but at a steady 7500 feet elevation I run a mix since 85 seems to be about it around here. 87 is labeled super and costs a lot more than premium in my hometown

Me when my neighbors mowers are surging and running like crap as the try to cut their grass for the first time this year. E0 is easily sourced in my area, yet most people have no clue.
I run my mowers out of fuel before snow fly, the big guy gets 87e0 for storage then a fresh tank of e15 to clear out any water.

Never noticed any difference on a mower that gets run weekly

Needed gas for the OPE

We haven’t had 90 octane in decades, sort of miss the slightly cheaper option.

We do have plenty of 88 octane, anything above 91 is getting very rare and always has ethanol

Back