Post your latest 2 stroke mix

My dealer has been out of oil for a while now so i bought a quart of quicksilver pwc jaso fd oil been mixing 75 ml to 1 gallon of gas and it seems to be fine other than the lack of color to the gas.

2 gallons of E0 90 octane (Murphys/Walmart) with Lucas 2 stroke oil 50:1 and a splash of Berrymans.
20220621_204515.jpg

Burned up an Echo last time I blew my tractor off. White smoke, exhaust was glowing even at idol. Ran great before I put it to rest even with it red hot. Can barely pull the cord now. She's stuck. I knew the 80:1 ratio was bull ****. This confirms it. Also confirms Amsoil are liars. I'll be switching to Stihl oil along with my new fleet of stihl equipment that im having to buy so amazingly random. I'm so glad I didn't use the oil in my tractors or my car. All of you will say "oh its not the oil" yeah, it was. Now I'm questioning all the grease, chain lube, wash n wax, ect... I think the motive is to get someone to actually beleive its so good that it outperforms everything without a thought that it never has and never will. So here's to you Amsoil. You owe me a leaf blower. You can email me at [email protected].

Burned up an Echo last time I blew my tractor off. White smoke, exhaust was glowing even at idol. Ran great before I put it to rest even with it red hot. Can barely pull the cord now. She's stuck. I knew the 80:1 ratio was bull ****. This confirms it. Also confirms Amsoil are liars. I'll be switching to Stihl oil along with my new fleet of stihl equipment that im having to buy so amazingly random. I'm so glad I didn't use the oil in my tractors or my car. All of you will say "oh its not the oil" yeah, it was. Now I'm questioning all the grease, chain lube, wash n wax, ect... I think the motive is to get someone to actually beleive its so good that it outperforms everything without a thought that it never has and never will. So here's to you Amsoil. You owe me a leaf blower. You can email me at [email protected].
Hey I’ll take all the gear lube off your hands if you have any.

None of the commercial customers I have running 80:1 or 100:1 use Amsoil, they only run the Opti-2. Personally 50:1 is all I will use, and I wouldn't use the Stihl oil. Husqvarna semi-synthetic, Echo, or the Opti-2 oil. (y) :cool:

Typically, white smoke is a sign that your engine isn't getting enough lubrication, so it's running hotter than it should. This issue is a result of not having enough oil in your fuel mixture. Or it could be that your gas has too much ethanol.

Against my better judgement I mixed up 5L of stihl white bottle that I had to purchase to get an extended warranty at 40:1. Immediate leakage out my exhausts and tiny flecks of oil on my clothes. Never again. I’m using the rest of it as door hinge lube.

Klotz Supertechniplate at 40:1 with 110 leaded
Every once in a while Lucas Race 2stroke not the regular 2 stroke

None of the commercial customers I have running 80:1 or 100:1 use Amsoil, they only run the Opti-2. Personally 50:1 is all I will use, and I wouldn't use the Stihl oil. Husqvarna semi-synthetic, Echo, or the Opti-2 oil. (y) :cool:
I have used opti 2 before and it works well i noticed my trimmer runs cooler with it but power is down even though i retuned it.
mixed 1.8 ounces to 1 gallon so i guess it is around 70:1

I have used opti 2 before and it works well i noticed my trimmer runs cooler with it but power is down even though i retuned it.
mixed 1.8 ounces to 1 gallon so i guess it is around 70:1
See if running it 50:1 makes any difference. Many of the newer 2 stroke machines are tuned to run 50:1 for emissions, since many have cat converters now in the muffler. I've noticed that even on some of the newer "adjustable" carbs they still don't tune 100%.

See if running it 50:1 makes any difference. Many of the newer 2 stroke machines are tuned to run 50:1 for emissions, since many have cat converters now in the muffler. I've noticed that even on some of the newer "adjustable" carbs they still don't tune 100%.
My new echo srm 2320t is tuned a little rich from the factory and i have swapped the muffler for a non catalytic muffler to get rid of the excess heat. I have used opti at 70:1 and 50:1 and can't notice much difference so i usually just stick to echo powerblend at 50:1 when i can get it.

Back