new Walmart oil pricing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just looked on Mobil's website for the $10 rebate and under terms and conditions it gave a list of stores that the oil had to be purchased from...Wal-Mart wasn't listed! So, has anyone gotten a rebate using a Wal-Mart receipt??

Edited to add, I see that AutoZone has an ad for 5 qts of Peak oil and a STP oil filter for $10.99 - limit two per day, that started May 7 ...

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: 1WildPig
I just looked on Mobil's website for the $10 rebate and under terms and conditions it gave a list of stores that the oil had to be purchased from...Wal-Mart wasn't listed! So, has anyone gotten a rebate using a Wal-Mart receipt??

That is a new $10 rebate offer that is good for purchases May 1, 2009 – May 31, 2009 at only the specified retailers (no major chains from what I can see).

The original $10 rebate that is often mentioned on this forum is for purchases from any retailer between April 1 - August 31 2009, but the coupons had to be printed before April 1.

There is also a new $7 rebate for using any Mobil oil for an oil change at a service facility.

Those are very small (single state for the most part) auto parts stores. ABC has many locations in East TX, National Auto is all Pennsylvania. L&M Supply seems to be Minnesota. Some of them are farm/garden/ranch supply stores, too.

Closest to me is the ABC in Balch Springs, TX. You DFW people can take advantage of that, but who wants to bet the price of M1 is jacked up over $30, making it a toss-up over just getting it for $22 at WM?

Well dang, missed the Mobil 1 deal ... but me and the wife just stopped in the local AutoZone and scarfed up 20 qts of Peak oil and 4 STP filters of various weights and sizes @ $10.99 per 5qts and a filter deals...

Originally Posted By: 1WildPig
I just looked on Mobil's website for the $10 rebate and under terms and conditions it gave a list of stores that the oil had to be purchased from...Wal-Mart wasn't listed! So, has anyone gotten a rebate using a Wal-Mart receipt?? ...

WP: I had the same question, and was advised that Walmart is not a "participating retailer" in this particular $10 rebate offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back