Valvoline 12 qt Garage Box x 2 = 20% with free shipping buying direct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a promo email from Valvoline and saw this on the website. Think I might jump on this deal for the Yota.

24 qts / 4.8 qts per oil change = 5 total. I can swing by the dealer to pick up OEM filters on my way home from work. They usually run a special - 5 filters w/gaskets for $20.00.

$100 oil + $20 filters / 5 = $24 per oil change

I’ll be one and done on oil changes in 2024 for the van. I do like easy buttons. And hitting the exact amounts makes my OCD so happy. But that 28 cents though… Valvoline, brah.

Attachments

• IMG_5850.jpg
    IMG_5850.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 96
Share the promo pal! ;)
The email promo was for Daily Protection and wasn’t great. It was only 5% off. Meh.

But if you click on the “Motor Oil” link above, add to chart qty 2 - Advanced 12qt Garage Box in whatever grade, then it should show the free shipping and 20% off discount… if you can’t see it then I guess that means I’m just special. 🤡

The email promo was for Daily Protection and wasn’t great. It was only 5% off. Meh.

But if you click on the “Motor Oil” link above, add to chart qty 2 - Advanced 12qt Garage Box in whatever grade, then it should show the free shipping and 20% off discount… if you can’t see it then I guess that means I’m just special. 🤡

No good deed goes unpunished! You did the right thing and you're getting your ballz broken! Appreciate the reply and the post.

No good deed goes unpunished! You did the right thing and you're getting your ballz broken! Appreciate the reply and the post.
I guess we should tag threads, open to discussion or closed to discussion since people get upset if their deal is really not a deal.

I guess we should tag threads, open to discussion or closed to discussion since people get upset if their deal is really not a deal.
1) Deals are subjective. And I think his point is if you don’t like it then just keep it moving vs stopping to add comments. But honestly I couldn’t care less either way.

2) Who got upset?

I don’t know what the big deal is with the complainers in this thread but… anytime a company is willing to ship you 24 quarts of oil to your door step FOR FREE, and you don’t have to step foot inside a ChinaMart, it’s a good deal to me. 🤷🏻‍♂️

😏🤭

I don’t know what the big deal is with the complainers in this thread but… anytime a company is willing to ship you 24 quarts of oil to your door step FOR FREE, and you don’t have to step foot inside a ChinaMart, it’s a good deal to me. 🤷🏻‍♂️

😏🤭
Only good deal is $1.50 a quart fire sale at the auto parts store… and the associate has to carry it all out to your vehicle… and your wife has to unload at the house… Now we are talking.

Only good deal is $1.50 a quart fire sale at the auto parts store… and the associate has to carry it all out to your vehicle… and your wife has to unload at the house… Now we are talking.
i want to shop at your auto parts store.

All i see from bitogers are local parts store employees hiding oil clearance deals for personal consumption.

below is a recent experience for info.

Parents were in Memphis for dad's doctor appointment Tuesday. After hearing how things went with my daughters when they went back, he agreed with me that shenanigans were afoot.
There was one employee who mentioned someone should buy it all and flip it when my daughter and her boyfriend got the initial 10 jugs. He was there again when the daughters and my mom went back a week later, and they said he saw them and started whispering to another employee. Then they said "We're sorry, the system isn't correct, we don't have any"
Dad went back a few days after that, and avoided any long haired employees to make sure that one guy didn't screw up the request again, found a helpful employee who went back and brought out the requested 12 jugs of 0W20 and 6 jugs of 5W20.
No idea what they actually have left (currently showing 54 of the 0W20 and 49 of the 5W20), but if you have a store that shows a large amount in stock and get a shady vibe from the employee helping you, go back later and try a different employee.
Dad did say the military discount is only for full priced items, so he didn't get the military discount, but I'm not going to complain about $10.45 jugs of full syn Castrol

knock off the personal taunts folks
This forum is for making notification of sales that are easily replicated by all.
If you want to brag about personal oil scores, go to your favorite social media platform and rant over there, not on BITOG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back