Valvoline buy One get One 50% off

You did everything right. Thanks for the update. Do you plan on doing any oil analysis on the 5w-40?
I'll have to search but I don't think there's too much on the Valvoline Diesel oil here, I don't even know which parts stores sell it locally and I know Walmart doesn't in their stores... basically what I'm getting at is I don't think it's a very popular oil. I was really wanting the 10w30 because I've experienced the least consumption in my Civic's when I was using Delo XLE 10w30, I know different brand but they are both HDEO 10w30 and it's not many choices out there that is dual rated. Honestly I'll probably just start using Pennzoil Euro-L 5w30 and you can get it cheaper at Walmart locally here than buying the Valvoline version directly from them. I'd rather the Diesel oil was full synthetic but I've found that even a blend makes a huge difference with cold starts. The 5w40 is full synthetic but the 10w30 is a blend.

I'll have to search but I don't think there's too much on the Valvoline Diesel oil here, I don't even know which parts stores sell it locally and I know Walmart doesn't in their stores... basically what I'm getting at is I don't think it's a very popular oil. I was really wanting the 10w30 because I've experienced the least consumption in my Civic's when I was using Delo XLE 10w30, I know different brand but they are both HDEO 10w30 and it's not many choices out there that is dual rated. Honestly I'll probably just start using Pennzoil Euro-L 5w30 and you can get it cheaper at Walmart locally here than buying the Valvoline version directly from them. I'd rather the Diesel oil was full synthetic but I've found that even a blend makes a huge difference with cold starts. The 5w40 is full synthetic but the 10w30 is a blend.
That's why I questioned the oil sample since you just dont see too much of that oil. Maybe you can make it bigot famous lol. Yeah, the 5w-30 or 40 Euro's should handle your civic but maybe the HDEO has a lower NOACK. I plan on running some Mobil Delvac 1300 in the Volvo then test. Good luck w/whatever you decide.

That's why I questioned the oil sample since you just dont see too much of that oil. Maybe you can make it bigot famous lol. Yeah, the 5w-30 or 40 Euro's should handle your civic but maybe the HDEO has a lower NOACK. I plan on running some Mobil Delvac 1300 in the Volvo then test. Good luck w/whatever you decide.
He got back to me and said that the 10w30 is not being discontinued they just had supply issues over the holidays that their suppliers were shutdown and he offered another 15% off if I were to place another order with them. I most likely will place another order but wary of ordering that again, if I choose the euro and 4 jugs they give you 20% so his discount would be in addition too. Honestly the gallon jugs of the diesel would work fine as my cars only hold 3.7 qts anyways.

It does show the 10w30 that it's back in stock but the euro is the better deal as it's not that much extra and you are getting another quart.

Back