New Truck

Originally Posted by MParr
$11K off sticker

That's a good deal

Dealers around me are doing $10-12K off

NICE SCORE on that rig !!

Last year a guy I dealt with in my business circle bought a new LOADED 2019 XLT 5.0, White crew 2WD here in North Texas. He said got $14K off sticker got it for $30K out the door ?? Not a FURD guy so not sure that adds up ??

His words were dealer said to him "No one wanted a white truck and most were going with the ecoboost" ??????

VERY nice deals and options on new trucks now due to you know what, But for now my bank account says >NO< and I'm enjoying my 01 Silverado HD crew for my needs lol
thumbsup2.gif

Dave

Originally Posted by CT8
Both my F150 and the wifes F350 pick ups are XLs they are plenty nice

Yep … all ships rise with the same tide … and mid level LT's have become plenty nice. For something like $450 I added the package with navigation to a moderate interior … I'm happy and don't mind getting it dirty …

Nice truck!

CT8-thanks for the link to adjust the onboard computer mpg. I'm going to give that a try today.

I too have an F150 with the 2.7 Ecoboost. Mine is a 2016 157"wb SuperCrew 2wd Lariat. Just shy of 60,000 miles. 20.7 mpg lifetime. Just for a feel good....I have a friend that also has a 2016 2.7. His is at just over 350,000 miles running parts around the Southeast. No issues.

Originally Posted by DavidJones
I too have an F150 with the 2.7 Ecoboost. Mine is a 2016 157"wb SuperCrew 2wd Lariat. Just shy of 60,000 miles. 20.7 mpg lifetime. Just for a feel good....I have a friend that also has a 2016 2.7. His is at just over 350,000 miles running parts around the Southeast. No issues.

Around here that truck is a unicorn. I tried really hard to find a Lariat with a 2.7 ecoboost but they were pretty much all the 3.5 ecoboost. XLT's are a lot easier to find in every engine configuration.

When I bought mine it was like $4,500 difference. It's too big to take off road without trashing the exterior. Yeah, I know you get it back in resale at the end. In the meantime you pay the insurance premium and the fuel penalty. The second owner will thank you, though.

I go skiing every winter weekend with a set of Blizzak tires. People who tow boats say 4x4 is good when you are going down a boat ramp covered with algae, so I guess there's that.

That's a gorgeous paint color btw. You won't see yourself coming and going.

Originally Posted by DriveHard
I would have to dump that chin spoiler...ugh.

First or second thing I did on last 2 trucks. If he only drives on pavement it will help mileage a wee bit and that's the point of the 2.7 right?

Nah, still gone.

Really like the color matched bumpers and grill.
thumbsup2.gif

Back