New Mobil 2 thread

That’s nothing. Think of all the people who still go to JiffyLube every 3000:eek:. Now that is appreciable waste.

I don't really get Jiffy Lube
It's $49 for a Conventional Oil Change (6 Qt) and they relentlessly try to upsell you.

Quick Lane (Ford) is $0.99 more, includes a tire rotation and doesn't constantly try to upsell you. Not to mention the customer lounge with service viewing window is much nicer.

I don't really get Jiffy Lube
It's $49 for a Conventional Oil Change (6 Qt) and they relentlessly try to upsell you.

Quick Lane (Ford) is $0.99 more, includes a tire rotation and doesn't constantly try to upsell you. Not to mention the customer lounge with service viewing window is much nicer.

It makes my skin crawl when they remove the air filter and show it to me. I don't want my airbox opened unnecessarily.

It makes my skin crawl when they remove the air filter and show it to me. I don't want my airbox opened unnecessarily.

I went through with a friend once and they showed us a dirty cone filter. Uh, I think this car uses a panel filter ... And you checked on the wrong side ...

Back