New cat.

I was fortunate to adopt two bonded Bengal cats two years ago. They are great companions. Here is Silver, who could pose for calendars.

View attachment 191679
He's beautiful. My Delilah is part tabby. I call her "stretch" sometimes.
She walks in the room after sleeping and stops and stretches her one little paw out and up in the air, then she walks a few more steps, and stretches her other little paw out and up in the air.

Purchase of new human slaves has been approved.

1000000444.jpg

Yeah I got a part Maine coon, note the "M" between her ears. She's small though. But got the paws.

View attachment 191668

I wasn't sure if you were kidding or not, but the 'M' has nothing to do with a Maine Coon or any other breed. All tabby cats have them. Tabby is a coat pattern that is seen in many domestic cat breeds.

Last edited:
@ All
You know I can remember well, when not that long ago, OK, I'm 68 years old, It WAS LONG AGO.................. when liking cats was considered more of a woman thing. Most guys were all macho and hated cats.
I'm so glad to see more and more and most for that matter, men liking and owning cats!
Plus in my case, and I see it with a lot of other people, A lot of folks can take or leave cats!
I was the same way. When I was 20, I took this apartment and the tennent who was moving, well my buddy in a way too, said, "It comes with a cat too"! I was like "well does it now"? I really didn't want one.
But I took him, and Chuck said, "His name is Mouse" I thought it was dumb, so I changed it to Mini-Mouse! (I thought it was a female)
Well, It was a male, but anyways, He was a real good cat, well behaved and everything, I really grew to love that guy.
Almost 50 years later, I have had a cat ever since. And, Yes, they are low maintenance!

He's beautiful. My Delilah is part tabby. I call her "stretch" sometimes.
She walks in the room after sleeping and stops and stretches her one little paw out and up in the air, then she walks a few more steps, and stretches her other little paw out and up in the air.
Lol I thought you were talking about a catalytic converter

Purchase of new human slaves has been approved.

View attachment 191686
Your cat called me. Asked if he could come live with us instead! I have one that is a little under 15 lbs. I call him Big Chub Chubs, his real name is Kitty. He came from a shelter and I asked how he ended up with that name, his previous owner was in her 90's and not very imaginative..... Big Chub Chubs needs a larger brother to give him an attitude adjustment lol.

OP - "she's a beaut, Clark!"

“I have lived with several Zen masters -- all of them cats.” Eckhart Tolle

"Of all God's creatures there is only one that cannot be made the slave of the lash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve man, but it would deteriorate the cat." Mark Twain

Lil Missy Blue, Mickey's bonded sister.
1701814036980.jpg

Back