I Am A Great Guy 👦

Zee09

$200 Site Donor 2023
I got a call early this AM from a young lady. I thought it was a spammer. She then tells me she is a lawyer for my neighbors mothers estate. Oh I said... He put me as a second contact.

She told me she needs bank deposits-statements etc. And she hasn't been able to contact my neighboor.
I told her I will get him to get moving.
That was it. I looked at my phone log and that call was only 2 minutes and 3 seconds.

My neighbor did tell me he was going to put me as a contact just in case. I then looked her up for some juicy details... I remember my neighbor saying she is $400 an hour.

So I call my distant neighbor and he picks up instantly so I ream him to get his act together and get moving as he is a professional procrastinator. He was nervous as he probably ain't paid her yet.

So the nice guy I am I took that info on her I dug up and abused him with it. Remember $400 an hour.

I told him that we had a long talk and have much in common. We actually went to the same school and our friends know each other and she is still single and likes the same food I do and I bloviated to the ninth degree. We even like the same colors and on and on....

By now he got the gist I just cost him 800 bucks... 😆 I never told him any different either...

I got a call early this AM from a young lady. I thought it was a spammer. She then tells me she is a lawyer for my neighbors mothers estate. Oh I said... He put me as a second contact.

She told me she needs bank deposits-statements etc. And she hasn't been able to contact my neighboor.
I told her I will get him to get moving.
That was it. I looked at my phone log and that call was only 2 minutes and 3 seconds.

My neighbor did tell me he was going to put me as a contact just in case. I then looked her up for some juicy details... I remember my neighbor saying she is $400 an hour.

So I call my distant neighbor and he picks up instantly so I ream him to get his act together and get moving as he is a professional procrastinator. He was nervous as he probably ain't paid her yet.

So the nice guy I am I took that info on her I dug up and abused him with it. Remember $400 an hour.

I told him that we had a long talk and have much in common. We actually went to the same school and our friends know each other and she is still single and likes the same food I do and I bloviated to the ninth degree. We even like the same colors and on and on....

By now he got the gist I just cost him 800 bucks... 😆 I never told him any different either...
You seem to have a lot of time for shenanigans. You could have charged her for giving her his apparently secret phone number or you could have charged him for not giving her his apparently secret phone number.

I would hang up immediately and never agree to be a "secondary" contact to a situation which is none of my business.

Back