Trained House Cats

My cat has asthma and I have to give him an inhaler twice a day for the rest of his life. I call his name and say “medicine” and he comes and lays next to my feet. He lost all his hair on the sides of his nose from the inhaler mask. He’s been on asthma medicine for 7 years now.

IMG_0356.jpeg

When I was much younger we had a cat that thought he was a dog. He would not get on the furniture and would only lay on the rug by the back door and pound on the door with his paws when he wanted to go out. he never messed once in the house. He was pure black with glowing orange eyes. WE had a garden shed near the bedroom window and although he was out all night he would stand on the roof of the garden shed and reach over and pound his paws on the bedroom window in the morning to let us know he wanted food. He left and was gone for 3 years and showed up one morning with part of an ear gone and very skinny You could tell it was a ruff 3 years.

Three years? Wow... I was excited the stray my daughters were feeding without my knowledge has finally been MIA a couple of weeks. Pretty sure the neighbor across the street is feeding her now though, so a transfer of sorts.

Back