New cat.

Cats can be great. But they can also not be lol.

After my mom passed away this year, we got her 17 year old cat. She's really sweet. 5 pounds.

E4E84BD6-D3AC-4A12-AD8A-57D07BA8E179.jpeg

Cats can be great. But they can also not be lol.

After my mom passed away this year, we got her 17 year old cat. She's really sweet. 5 pounds.

View attachment 191744

Nick really sorry about your mom passing away… Hope you have been doing ok …

My car Mattie is quite old too… I think she has cat dementia… Very sweet still and has become more has time as moved on.

Attachments

• IMG_0363.jpeg
    IMG_0363.jpeg
    188.8 KB · Views: 18
He has so much fur, you could shear it off and make a sweater with the cat fur.

Not advisable for those allergic to cats.
Ya. These Main Coons are from a litter of 5. This cat is 1 of 2 blue mackerels from the litter and the other one was a female and both looked like their mother. He really fills out in the winter and is not prone to knotting/matting unlike Persians/Himalayans.

Last edited:
Ya. These Main Coons are from a litter of 5. This cat is 1 of 2 blue mackerels from the litter and the other one was a female and both looked like their mother. He really fills out in the winter and is not prone to knotting/matting unlike Persians/Himalayans.
My Calico was part Main Coon I think. I really miss that girl!
She had a temperamental side too!

Scratching posts. Most of the time there isn't enough scratching posts or the cat doesn't like the one it has. We have a post on every floor.
I'm all on one floor here. Delilah has 2 cardboard box's she scratches.
Then I have sort of a box spring deal that my mattress sits on.
She scratches the box spring part, but I don't care about it too much.
Every once in a great while, she will scratch the love seat, but I'll holler at her right away and she stops. And as mentioned, she scratches the corner of this one wall, but again, it's a textured wall, so it doesn't hurt it any.

Back