My roadside food pictures.

Dinner at the Wild Goat Bistro in Petaluma

Fingerling potatoes and meatballs in red sauce with parmesan as an appetizer

2XdYd6R.jpg

And a pizza as the main dish

By the way, don't let the "My" in the title keep you from posting your roadside food pictures. I should have titled this thread 'Post your roadside food pictures.' 7 pages in, you can still ketchup! :)

Last edited:
I was on the road for a few days. So that's all roadside food.

The Smoken Burger, a bacon cheeseburger with egg.

Awful motel breakfast.

Black Forrest Ham and Brie pasty. Pasties were the food of the miners/minors. I don't know what the grownups ate. This pasty was delicious.

Shanghai lettuce wraps and another bacon cheeseburger.

CFS

Fire-roasted veggies and chicken and sparkling lemon water.

Lemon berry cake

Part 2

Another dreadful motel breakfast. Had to make my own dang waffles. The eggs were so rubbery I gave up and said "Fork it!" and I made a big waffle. Barbasol topping.

Then I went on a pasty spree. Beef and potato. They were alright but nothing like the golden brown one I showed earlier. That one was made with puff pasty rather than shortcrust.

And then I sampled two more from another bakery. Beef, potato, and onion. Ham, cheese, and onion. No more pasties.

A juniper-brined pork sandwich with potato salad and tiramisu.

Hotel breakfast.

Please, anybody else post some roadside food pictures. When I wrote "My ... pictures" I didn't necessarily just mean mine. I should have named this thread 'Let's post our roadside food pictures.'

An afternoon treat. Raspberry mousse cake and key lime pie. Cakelet and pielet.

How many calories? How fast??
I did not investigate. Those pieces are tiny. Less than 2 oz. Surfing burns about 250 kcal per hour. But I also run, swim, do weights, and do other exercises on a very regular basis. I also know how to skip a meal or how to eat a smaller meal after pigging out. My annual physical is coming up. I'll shock you with my A1c.

Last edited:
Back