My roadside food pictures.

We spent yesterday one county over in Sonoma. Walked around a nice park and saw lots of wildflowers and flutterbys. But we are here for the food.

Happy hour from 5:00pm to 11:00pm at a Tex-Mex dive. $4 beer from the tap. It was so hot the beer was gone before I could take a picture. It was a local lager. :ROFLMAO:

All the food was shared with my wife. She doesn't drink beer. A chicken quesadilla.

Chicken fajitas. I won't bother showing you the accoutrements and the tortillas because it's too boring.

That's a lengthy Happy Hour. Happy Hours?

IMG_0719.jpeg
IMG_0718.jpeg

Not exactly road food but I am on vacation and no where near home.
We took my FIL out for his 90th birthday to a place in St Pete Beach called Spinners. The restaurant is 12 stories high and rotates.
I had grilled octopus and tuna tartar.
Awesome.

We drove to the Picchetti Vineyard in Cupertino with a sack lunch. I'll show you the location because it's roadside and the food is coming.

I like those barrels!

Why doesit have to be snakes?

Sat down at a picnic table and had a chicken salad sandwich and potato salad (no mayo).

Last edited:
This big fattie got a raspberry mousse cake with an Eastert theme today. My wife had lemon cake.

Later we stopped at the Alpine Inn in Portola Valley for an early dinner. Large biergarten and BBQ - always crowded. When we were leaving there were about 80 people in line!

Old Dodge P/U next to the BBQ

A toasted hotdog with bratwurst and kraut, ribs, and roasted Brussels sprouts with yogurt dip

Also baked Mac and cheese with parmesan

Back