My roadside food pictures.

The pictures I will post here are nothing but pictures of food I have consumed during road trips, excursions, and joy rides.

This is a very good brie and prosciutto sandwich from the Oakville Grocery store in Napa Valley. If you care to see pictures of the store you can find them in this thread.

Last edited:
No we don’t want pics of mori in his swimsuit
Ah, Puerto Mori, another great surfing location. I'm all set up in Costa Rica so that's where I go at least a couple of times a year. Should you ever get the chance to visit Peru, you must tour Islas Guañape, a paradise for many bird species. You will be astonished by the amount of guano!

Ah, Valentine's Day. While I'm not into commercialized holidays I can be talked into dinner. It was a roadside dinner with the vehicle right outside at Francettis' in Santa Rosa.

A fried slice of mystery meat product topped wit a sunny side-up egg and a knackwurst with potato salad and spicy red cabbage slaw and crispy onions for me. My lady got two monster pork schnitzel with spaetzle and porcini gravy. She needed a box.

Double schnitzel

Apple strudel with walnuts.

Last edited:
Your meat, and I'm not talking about your little gherkin, looks burned beyond recognition.

The rest I would eat with relish.
I'm pretty sure the meat product was beyond recognition even before the chef got distracted. Actually, I had to brighten the image considerably and what looks black wasn't.

Last edited:
It's called the cephalic phase of insulin response. Hold on, I think I can hear the ice cream truck coming down the road.

Attachments

• 71661C32-65F4-484A-BE9C-478D99FAAEA7.jpeg
    71661C32-65F4-484A-BE9C-478D99FAAEA7.jpeg
    146.7 KB · Views: 10
Back