My roadside food pictures.

More roadside food. This was a coworker's retirement dinner. The appetizer was an artichoke and crab garlic dip. They didn't have a Delmonico, so I got the prime rib cut with a loaded baked potato and creamed spinach. I had tiramisu, laced with rum, for dessert. That's how I detox.

Last edited:
I posted a roadside food picture in my 'All food consumed on one day' thread. I don't want to be reprimanded by a moderator and questioned why I didn't post this picture here instead. So here it is, redundant or not. Can't get much more roadside with my car less than 20 feet away from where I was sitting. Hobo omelette with country potatoes with everything, including the hobo.

I had roadside food at this converted kaboose in the early afternoon.

A maitake, or hen of the woods mushroom, sandwich with egg, and Mac and cheese.

That's crispy puffed wild rice on Mac and cheese. Swanky if not posh! ;)

I had a small pecan pie, not the gooey kind, and a latte in a coffee shop by the side of the road in the mid-afternoon.

Last edited:
A few roadside food pictures from my three-day road trip to SoCal.

Chicken kebobs in San luis Obispo.

A Denver omlette in San lkuis Obispo.

Teriyaki chicken, miso, and a salad in Morro Bay.

Pork chops with apple chutney, and Black Forest cake at Madonna in San Luis Obispo. I had two bites of this cake. I didn't need more. It was actually pretty good and not very sweet.

A brie and hame omelette in Morro Bay.

I followed up with a small slice of pear tart. Carbohydration is important as I have learned from AM. ;)

Last edited:
A few roadside food pictures from my three-day road trip to SoCal.

Chicken kebobs in San luis Obispo.

A Denver omlette in San lkuis Obispo.

Teriyaki chicken, miso, and a salad in Morro Bay.

Pork chops with apple chutney, and Black Forest cake at Madonna in San Luis Obispo. I had two bites of this cake. I didn't need more. It was actually pretty good and not very sweet.

A brie and hame omelette in Morro Bay.

I followed up with a small slice of pear tart. Carbohydration is important as I have learned from AM. ;)
Couldn't find the teriyaki chicken though:(
Looked like an epic trip.
Beautiful smooth roads just perfect for miling out:)

Pork tenderloin sandwich at the St. Olaf Tavern in St. Olaf, Iowa.

Attachments

• IMG_3084.jpeg
    IMG_3084.jpeg
    158.3 KB · Views: 17
Back