My first try with pictures new Castro bottle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Originally Posted By: dubie2003
What's up with the 'u.s.' after the weight?

+1

So its not Universal System?

Originally Posted By: TechnoLoGs
now it is up to the color of the bottles and if gold does not make a return to tell the tale.

We still have the special bottles up here for the Edge with Titanium - that's what it's still called up here and there is much SM/GF-4 on the shelf. At $13.99 a litre, I suspect it will stay there for quite some time.

I am beginning to wonder how many varieties of Edge, Syntec, SPT, Titanium, etc etc we are going to see. Sheesh

Originally Posted By: TechnoLoGs
Originally Posted By: Gabe
I am pleased they dropped the 'Edge with Syntec Technology' story.

now it is up to the color of the bottles and if gold does not make a return to tell the tale.

if done away with liquid power technology and 3 letter titanium abbreviations and all that

Just CWB (GTX) - Castrol white bottle GTX then green bottle high mileage GTX then black bottle edge that would simplify castor oil for me and make my purchasing decision easier - Castrol, even.

I need to save that oil pic it is perfect lol.

Maybe we will see gold bottle Castrol on clearance everywhere now?

You forgot grey bottle synblend

OK, so today while I'm waiting for a pizza to get done, I slipped into the O'Reilly's next door and they've got one bottle like the one here. But in the Syntec black bottle rack is a 0W-40 made in Belgium. Jeez, these people are driving me nuts...

Yep, that's Belgium Castrol (BC) the kissin' cousin of German Castrol (GC).
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: pscholte
I am beginning to wonder how many varieties of Edge, Syntec, SPT, Titanium, etc etc we are going to see. Sheesh

If they would quit changing the names/bottles every 18 months stock would clear out and we could finally sort things out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back