My dad

Stay close with him. It makes all the difference for both of you.
Good luck and stay strong.
Sometimes is just one foot in front of the other.

Good Evening BITOGERS. Please pray for my real father as he had blood work done other day and he tells me there was blood in his urine sample. He goes for more testing down my way tomorrow and will be staying with me this week. May God be with all you great folks. Thank You 💜🇺🇸🇨🇦💟

Prayers sent, I really hope he is okay too. 🙏

I hope your Dad gets a good report,

I've had many kidney stones since I was 28, and thirty years later I see blood in my urine on a regular basis. I do notice more red tinges if I had an especially vigorous day of moving, such as spraying the underside of my car with a rust inhibitor, or doing maintenance on the cutting deck of the Kubota tractor at my part-time work. The stones move around, and blood is the sign of their movement. I see a urologist 1x per year regardless of any attacks.

Not saying this applies to your father, but a large percentage of men will have some stones at some point in their lives, many will pass with no pain and no evidence = no indications of KS problems.

Once again, hope all goes well.

God bless him if it is kidney stones.Ive been dealing with them since nov 2019 and its a nightmare.Im clear of them now and hopefully for good.

So, dads waiting on what doctor wants to do about the possible kidney stones. Talked to him today; as for years he hid his SKOAL Bandits habit. He had to have few teeth pulled cause of it. Guess he thought he would maybe one of the small % of folks that chew and nothing bad happens. He’s chewing some ground coconut he found at small country store near him. I’ll see him Thanksgiving time and Christmas time. Thank You all for keeping him in your thoughts and prayers ☮️🇺🇸🇨🇦😃

That's excellent news brother! Like I alway tell people, cherish your parents like there's no tomorrow!
Amen to that! I lost my Dad four weeks ago. Don't wait on doing things together or saying things which should have been done or said till it's too late and live with the regrets.

Back