My Brother and his cars...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Kestas
Isn't there a name for the buying addiction, where a person gets a rush after buying stuff, only to crash later... and only buying more stuff will perk the person out of their blue mood?

Haha yeah I've heard of that. My friend Jennifer I suspect is that way. She'll go out and buy a ton of stuff (clothes,shoes,etc) and return it all the next day. She's either a shopaholic or repeat returner haha. Me,I'm the exact opposite. I HATE to spend money. I'm the tightest tightwad you'd ever meet :p

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
Haha yeah I've heard of that. My friend Jennifer I suspect is that way. She'll go out and buy a ton of stuff (clothes,shoes,etc) and return it all the next day. She's either a shopaholic or repeat returner haha. Me,I'm the exact opposite. I HATE to spend money. I'm the tightest tightwad you'd ever meet :p

The retail industry calls that a "serial returner." Do a search. Retailers are trying to fight the phenomenon.

Originally Posted By: Nick1994
Instead of getting rid of a 2016 Mustang because his back hurt while in the car, he should have just gone to the doctor about the back pain. The car wasn't the problem

normally i would agree, except it went away when he stopped driving that car... so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back