Mobil EP, Eneos, Royal Purple 0w-20 Thoughts for my 1.5L turbo

Haven't posted here in a while so please forgive me if I have this in the wrong place.
It's time for my first oil change in my new 2023 Equinox 1.5l Turbo. I have the opportunity to purchase a bulk of each of these oils, all the same price and quantity. The only requirement is Dexos 3 but I want to make sure these oils would have low volatility, good cold weather flow, LSPI, and of course low deposits. This is my first Chevy (I usually buy japanese cars) so I want to get the most out of it. I've done a little research on these oils but my results were inconclusive.

Did you look up the SDS Sheets for these oils? You could also see if you could reach out to these 3 different manufactures of these oils of your choosing and see if you could get these specs:

NOACK
HTHS
Pour Point
Flash Point

Of the 3, I’d use the Royal Purple. Why?
They still use Titanium as an AW additive, and that seems to be effective.

I'd be open to other brands. I'm a huge Amsoil fan but since I am in warranty and Amsoil does not have an official Dex certification I don't want to have to deal with GM's CS.

I’ve got a 2020 Equinox 1.5T. I used Pennzoil PPPP, Royal Purple and Fram all 0w20. The best uoa was by far RP at 6100 miles. I’m using my stash up and then will go back to RP.

Haven't posted here in a while so please forgive me if I have this in the wrong place.
It's time for my first oil change in my new 2023 Equinox 1.5l Turbo. I have the opportunity to purchase a bulk of each of these oils, all the same price and quantity. The only requirement is Dexos 3 but I want to make sure these oils would have low volatility, good cold weather flow, LSPI, and of course low deposits. This is my first Chevy (I usually buy japanese cars) so I want to get the most out of it. I've done a little research on these oils but my results were inconclusive.
I just posted a great UOA here about 2 months ago that included towing from PA to NE with Edge EP that I was very happy with the wear numbers on. I have M1 AFE in it now but I have been thinking about stick with Castrol because of such low wear numbers.

Fuel dilution is an issue and a 20 will thin quick, I've seen uoas on the gm 1.5 and the flashpoint typically goes below 400f. I'd use any off the walmart shelf 5w-30 that's gm d1g3 rated and not stretch intervals to be safe. Do that and you'll get more than what you want out of it. Quaker state fs 5w-30 would be my pick

Do you have to use 0w-20 to keep your warranty? If not, I would use a 5w-30. https://www.schaefferoil.com/documents/247-9003D-td.pdf
I am no expert, but I read a lot. You want a low NOAK Volatility % oil. Test (ASTM D5800). Schaeffer's is generally not on store shelves. I get mine from my local distributor. Their NOAK % is pretty good on their 5w-30. However, don't screw up your warranty, these newer turbocharged engines are pretty touchy. You could just use the full synthetic AC Delco 0w-20 GM oil. Just make sure they are not selling old stock. Make sure it is ILSAC GF-6A and the latest GM Dexos 1 generation. That is all the advice I have.

Back