Mobil 1 Truck and Suv

I just bought two 5 qt jugs for $27 and the $12 rebates One Farm and Fleet and the other Walmart. Replacing 0w40 M1 in my Hyundai 2L turbo. and John Deere F510 mower. Hyundai has fuel dilution issues was why I went to 0w40. But it is not driving hard much anymore.

M1 T&SUV? Nah, I'm waiting for Mobil 1 "drives 12 miles on Tuesdays" 5w30. Or was it Mobil 1 "Cool Fall Drives" 5w30. I forget.

M1 T&SUV? Nah, I'm waiting for Mobil 1 "drives 12 miles on Tuesdays" 5w30. Or was it Mobil 1 "Cool Fall Drives" 5w30. I forget.

Pfshhhhhh screw M1 EP and Truck/SUV all of them. I'm Waiting for the winter special

Mobil 1 PM Cold And Flu oil "For Night time driving", For that coughing, achy car, Needs more rest oil"
MSRP $50 a 5qt jug. $9.99 on clearance Spring 2021 ;)

Dave

Last edited:
why m1 suv no and Rotella gas and truck yes?
m1 specifically says the suv oil has 10% more additives.whats the problem.

why m1 suv no and Rotella gas and truck yes?
m1 specifically says the suv oil has 10% more additives.whats the problem.
I think most people who have bought the Rotella Gas Truck have done so because it was on the clearance rack, SOPUS can easily be mocked for their ridiculous number of product lines.

I think most people who have bought the Rotella Gas Truck have done so because it was on the clearance rack, SOPUS can easily be mocked for their ridiculous number of product lines.
I bought RGT & M1 AP on clearance … red bottles were cheaper

It's crazy how this thread with essentially just 1 picture of M1 SUV has 5 pages of comments, and my thread with somewhat interesting find on the same M1 SUV has got only 1 comment (thx @GMguy84)

I only bought the the M1 TS because it was just $9 a jug after the sale price and the $12 rebate....and the particular store I was at only had that flavor of 5/30 left

Back