MLS Apple TV exclusive

I know most people don’t care or hate soccer, and I am fairly certain TV rights went to highest bidder but Apple TV?

My brother is a huge soccer fan and has more money than I but he refuses to pay. I lucked out my old boss gave us free access as a family member.

I guess for a sport trying to grow it seems a bit exclusive. Just saying.

Ironically, I was watching MLS highlights tonight on YouTube, because it wasn't on cable TV last week (Toronto VS. Miami) and noticed the Apple logo on the screen; makes sense now.

Furthermore, I want to watch more soccer but won't spend the money to watch, maybe one day I'll pull the trigger. For now, I'll watch only cable TV broadcasts, fortunately tonight's match, Toronto VS. San Jose is televised at 10:30 EST. :sleep:
I lucked out my old boss gave us free access as a family member.
Don't forget, we're cousins, so PM the access code, J/K. :ROFLMAO:

We just got a team in St. Louis this season and I’m all in. I really enjoy watching a local team and it helps they’ve started 4-0. I pay for the MLS access which I think is $12.99/mo if you have Apple TV. I hate to have another subscription but that’s the cost of a beer or two anywhere so I’m ok with it.

We just got a team in St. Louis this season and I’m all in. I really enjoy watching a local team and it helps they’ve started 4-0. I pay for the MLS access which I think is $12.99/mo if you have Apple TV. I hate to have another subscription but that’s the cost of a beer or two anywhere so I’m ok with it.
St Louis is unconscious. We haven't played them yet. Who is on your team?

My friend just gave me "family access" so that I could watch FC Cincinnati. They used to be on local broadcast tv, but not anymore. Annoying.
FC Cin beat Seattle, you want to talk about annoying! :LOL:

I guess it's decent of Apple to have the Family access, I think for 6 people. Just make sure you turn your own phone sharing subscriptions back off if you have an iPhone. They may be billed for some of YOUR subscriptions.

St Louis is unconscious. We haven't played them yet. Who is on your team?

FC Cin beat Seattle, you want to talk about annoying! :LOL:

I guess it's decent of Apple to have the Family access, I think for 6 people. Just make sure you turn your own phone sharing subscriptions back off if you have an iPhone. They may be billed for some of YOUR subscriptions.

The only players I’m really familiar with are Klauss, Tim Parker and Roman Burki. I can’t wait to get to a game in-person. Everyone I know that has been said the atmosphere is awesome. I never would’ve guessed I’d enjoy watching soccer, but he we are!

I know most people don’t care or hate soccer, and I am fairly certain TV rights went to highest bidder but Apple TV?

My brother is a huge soccer fan and has more money than I but he refuses to pay. I lucked out my old boss gave us free access as a family member.

I guess for a sport trying to grow it seems a bit exclusive. Just saying.
Seriously? I just saw it on the local Fox affiliate a few weeks ago. I don’t get the strategy; it seems to be becoming a sport for very affluent Americans and a few lower income immigrant groups. There’s not much middle class interest at all.

The Sports Network on cable TV still airs some of the games, thankfully. I was fighting to keep my eyes open last night, what a snoozer. Toronto 0 - San Jose 0

Seriously? I just saw it on the local Fox affiliate a few weeks ago. I don’t get the strategy; it seems to be becoming a sport for very affluent Americans and a few lower income immigrant groups. There’s not much middle class interest at all.
Yes there does seem to be a few local more less game squeaking through on TV

There was some growing middle income interest, that's why this seems such a stupid move.

Back