Milk: what kind do you drink?

all those other "milks" are fine if you dont expect it to taste like milk.

I like 2% but I drink so little it gives me ...gas if I drink a glass.
a small bowl of ice cream is ok no problems.
I tried banana oatmilk and its good for what it is.. as long as you dont expect it to taste like regular.
choc almond milk is also good as a beverage.. not as milk.

1657231143262.jpg

Whatever whole vitamin D milk is cheapest when I buy. Rarely buy it though. I don't actually drink it. It's only for cereal and dunking Oreos when I get the urge.

Whole milk for me. Bought some raw milk a few years ago at a dairy farm. Very creamy with a very strong straw taste. Suppose to have more of the good things in it for you that pasteurization takes away.

RAW RAW RAW!! a gallon weekly + its A2 A2 as well, as good as it gets. being in PA land of taxes we can buy the worlds best type of milk, that being RAW A2 A2!! its live with full nutrition. pasteurization depending on how much heat KILLS most all nutrition + is why you see vitamins A + D added on labels + of course the added are the cheepest possible. like other products with added vitamin D its cheeper less effective D2. as far as the fat is concerned MORE is BETTER as my checkup yesterday revealed a repeated 5.3 A1C from my 2nd year of high fat lo carb eating + BP was 120/72 + i am 74 YO + 5-8 + 150 lb!!

RAW RAW RAW!! a gallon weekly + its A2 A2 as well, as good as it gets. being in PA land of taxes we can buy the worlds best type of milk, that being RAW A2 A2!! its live with full nutrition. pasteurization depending on how much heat KILLS most all nutrition + is why you see vitamins A + D added on labels + of course the added are the cheepest possible. like other products with added vitamin D its cheeper less effective D2. as far as the fat is concerned MORE is BETTER as my checkup yesterday revealed a repeated 5.3 A1C from my 2nd year of high fat lo carb eating + BP was 120/72 + i am 74 YO + 5-8 + 150 lb!!
Raw milk is great. Very hard to find in my neck of the woods. The farm I got my raw milk at does not sell it any more.

That is completely false. Fat-soluble vitamins as are heat stable, it is the water-soluble ones that are not. But there aren't many of those in milk to start with anyway. There is almost no vitamin D in milk either and it is added because of historical childhood deficiency of that vitamin, not to replace something that was degraded or removed. It was (and is) added as a supplement since all milk is inherently low in vitamin D and historically children were deficient in the vitamin.

Back