Meguiars Hybrid Ceramic Wax (HCW)

Exactly that! The product does not seem to dissolve.
That is true - the product does not dissolve. You have to wipe or rinse it off. Depending on the quantity used and how evenly it was distributed, this can sometimes be a challenge.

I tried the "wax as you dry" method with the Hybrid Ceramic Wax this afternoon and did not like result. It smeared a lot and left behind residue when it dried, requiring that I go back over every panel later.. and even that left an oily/smeary mess behind, so then I had to go over the panels a 3rd time with a different product to get a clean finish.

I may go back to the rinse method just so I can use up the bottle and go back to DG Aquawax. Not a fan of this product.

Try Griot's 3 in 1. Very easy to use and very hard to create streaking issues.

Probably HCW is good for light colored vehicles only...I'm curious to try the 303 Nano Graphene Spray Coating.

Have used this twice now (both liquid and spray versions) on my Black car, with great results. Easy on/off, no streaking or anything else. Easy as can be and the water beading is fantastic.

*1 week ago today* Washed with Turtle Wax Max Power, dried while using Meguires Ceramic wax, let dry completely, then followed with a light coat of Turtle Wax Ice spray wax and buffed streakless. Rain X 2in1 on the glass, used TW trim restore on hood vent. Meguiars ultimate insane shine on the wheels. Truck is dusty but i havent drove it. Been stuck at home with covid, still pretty tho 7 days later>>>
16046044664537602780417143378305.jpg

Back