What Did You Wash or Detail Today?

Post photos of your most recent wash or detail job.

I’ll start...

Visiting my mom in the Memphis area for a few days. Knew we’d have some down time, so I brought some stuff to wash the 4Runner.

- Meguiar’s Ultimate Wash & Wax
- Simple Green to clean tires & wheels
- Griot’s Garage Ceramic SpeedShine as a drying aid
- Meguiar’s HotShine (Aerosol) tire dressing

Thanks to the forum for the recommendation of the Ceramic SpeedShine. It’s done great at boosting the protection of the Meguiar’s Hybrid Ceramic Liquid Wax I applied to the 4Runner a couple of months ago. Doesnt quite have the slickness or deep gloss of the Meguiar’s QuikWax (wax as you dry). But the longevity and water beading is far superior.
07815017-8BAB-4CFC-B5AC-A1182B6799C0.jpeg
530E408C-33EF-48C9-B7CE-D83AC2C785AF.jpeg
D8A95384-4F06-43F1-8692-D7626C3A601F.jpeg
DBFE347E-DD73-4F8F-92BE-7E50CB907DCD.jpeg

I've been a bit obsess.... 🤭 I mean interested in different detailing products lately. I go through phases where I settle on something or lose interest, then fall back into the rabbit hole. I'm still using Gyeon Wet Coat.

I recently purchased a gallon of Megs Quik Interior Detailer, Megs Hyper Wash shampoo and Optimum Power Clean.

Considering trying IGL Premier, Sonax PNS/BSD as a main sealant come fall/winter.

Nice results John. (y)

IMG-2458.jpg

IMG-2530.jpg

Just washed myself after mowing the yard. The water beaded up well on my skin. 😁 No extra detailing (didn't wash my hair).

Post photos of your most recent wash or detail job.

I’ll start...

Visiting my mom in the Memphis area for a few days. Knew we’d have some down time, so I brought some stuff to wash the 4Runner.

- Meguiar’s Ultimate Wash & Wax
- Simple Green to clean tires & wheels
- Griot’s Garage Ceramic SpeedShine as a drying aid
- Meguiar’s HotShine (Aerosol) tire dressing

Thanks to the forum for the recommendation of the Ceramic SpeedShine. It’s done great at boosting the protection of the Meguiar’s Hybrid Ceramic Liquid Wax I applied to the 4Runner a couple of months ago. Doesnt quite have the slickness or deep gloss of the Meguiar’s QuikWax (wax as you dry). But the longevity and water beading is far superior.
View attachment 63719View attachment 63720View attachment 63721View attachment 63722

Back