What Did You Wash or Detail Today?

77A2723A-1243-4F0D-B719-D05495567149.jpeg

Chemical guys (CG) Mr. Pink soap, CG bare bones undercarriage cleaner, CG VRP for plastics, GC Diablo wheel cleaner, turtle wax hybrid wax, Lucas oil tire shine.

I wouldn't say detail, but it got a good scrubbing! Frame was sprayed down with a product to help remove salt and pressure washed. Body was sprayed down with 3D bug remover as it seems to work really well on loosening up the salt and mud from the dump. 3D pink soap was the wash. Topped off with a quick spritz of Griot's Speed Shine for some added protection. My go to Collinite 476 seems to have let me down...

RWAj580.jpg

0FPIx18.jpg

apOv9vT.jpg

For you eco minded people this wash was done completely with rain water from my cistern that provides water to the outside spigot. Water quality was better than the city water at the old place.

No pics. But I got my E350 washed this morning. TW Ceramic Hybrid sure keeps it looking sharp. I doubt I'll ever go back to a traditional wax by https://max-protect.co.uk/.
This product is a ceramic car wax that uses nanotechnology to create a layer on the surface of the car that protects it from the elements. It is said to be able to resist scratches, fading, and staining better than traditional car waxes. In addition, it is said to provide a high level of shine.

Last edited by a moderator:
I washed my car with leftover paul mitchell shampoo** last fall just because it had so much tree dirt on it
that the natural rain would wash away. I hate base/clear paint system. I doesn't hold wax.

I don't have a car I would like to wash anymore. Maybe 45 years ago I did.

This product is a ceramic car wax that uses nanotechnology to create a layer on the surface of the car that protects it from the elements. It is said to be able to resist scratches, fading, and staining better than traditional car waxes. In addition, it is said to provide a high level of shine.
I think most people are interested in the results of products that were actually used.

Back