may be picking up a 1994 F150 tonite need advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am gonna steam clean the interior on Saturday and see how much [censored] comes out of the carpet. I love seeing it get sucked up into the wand piece. What do you guys think about spraying the cab parts rusty areas with rust converter or rust fix aerosols? worth it or is it a waste of $$$?

I've never used those products for rust, always used a grinder and sealed up the areas until it was bondo'd and painted. I'd try it out on a small unseen area to see how it comes out.

Steam cleaning is great, and yeah its pretty cool to see how much dirt/grime comes off of those chairs.

well I used the rust converter then just rattle canned some primer and flat black on. Looks mucho better. Got the rearview mirror put on too with some G-flex two-part glue. I still haven't got my title or plate though???

You did make out like a bandit though, imagine the owner of that truck being ticked off about the cash for clunkers program! How is the truck doing though?

Doing fine. Had the front wheel bearings re-packed and threw some new pucks in the front calipers. Still going strong. Threw the topper on it for the upcoming fall/winter seeing as it never sold on craigslist...darn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back