Maxlife New Labels? Wonder if new formulation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out these new Maxlife labels, including silver bottles for Maxlife Synthetic. Not sure when these are coming out, but I remember a Valvo tech telling me they were working up something new for Maxlife.

Quote:

Check out these new Maxlife labels, including silver bottles for Maxlife Synthetic. You'll have to click "United States," then "Motor Oil," then "Maxlife" to see the images.
" Not sure when these are coming out, but I remember a Valvo tech telling me they were working up something new for Maxlife.

Arrrrrrrggggghhhh!!!!! Edit feature frustrations!

Apparently the link either takes you to the opening window of the media images, or takes you to the actual Maxlife labels, depending on how the host computer feels at the time. So you may have to drill down, but maybe not.

Silver is the "hot color" for sythetic bottles, I guess.

It looks like they are updating the labels for all formulations (SynPower, Durablend, Valv dino). Hopefully they don't change the Maxlife formulations... in a bad way!!!

Well now that I blew up the regular Maxlife label, I see it now says "Synthetic Blend." Of course, they could have said that before.

Are you still able to get in the site ? I have tried, it worked once, now I cannot go anywhere, it just sits there..

Quote:

Check out these new Maxlife labels, including silver bottles for Maxlife Synthetic.

Here you go, I grabbed a few and placed them on my Google web space...

Valvoline_5w-20_MaxLife.jpg

Valvoline_5w-30_MaxLife.jpg

Valvoline_5w-30_MaxLife_Synthetic.jpg

This MaxLife oil dispenser is pretty cool:
MaxLife_Dispenser.jpg

Quote:

Silver is the "hot color" for sythetic bottles, I guess.

It looks like they are updating the labels for all formulations (SynPower, Durablend, Valv dino). Hopefully they don't change the Maxlife formulations... in a bad way!!!

I hope they don't change the formulation, either. Maybe AA and others will discount the current label stock of MaxLife like they did for Havoline. Wouldn't that be nice?
grin.gif

I see they now have the MaxLife syn in 5W-20, was it available in the old bottles? This should be a real good syn. The GF and I are both happy with the FAR MaxLife Syn. Her mileage went up about 1.5 MPG on her very accurate trip computer, in her V-6 Mercury Mariner AWD. We went from the low 18's to the mid 19,s. Her trip computer is a cummulative indicator that can be reset. We do so after each oil change. Previous fill was Kendall 5W-30 SemiSyn bulk from Tires Plus. Just installed a second fill of this oil, and MPG's is holding steady. We will even buy some if I can find a BOGOfree, or some kind of a deal. MY
twocents.gif
driving.gif

This is Valvolines response to all the other #@$%! marketing I.E. Castrol, Havoline, etc.. Now Valvoline is going to leave their footprint in the marketplace. I say, good for Valvoline. I've always felt their products are top quality, and it's good to see them improve on it with this syn blend Maxlife. I'd use it, if/when it comes out.

Quote:

I see they now have the MaxLife syn in 5W-20, was it available in the old bottles? This should be a real good syn.

Actually, the MaxLife 5W-20 is the synthetic "blend" oil (conventional + synthetic)...not a "full" synthetic oil.

I like the oil dispenser. It is pretty cool. I might get me one.

When I tried Vavoline MaxLife in my Saturn SL2 the car really seemed to run good (just a seat of the pants observation). I really liked it. I like the new containers also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back