M1 0w20 and 5w20 EP spotted today

Good morning folks. Spied this at my Wal Mart TLE Today. The grill friend has her comfort food fix too. Just an observation.

IMG_9343.jpeg

IMG_9342.jpeg

IMG_9341.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
M1 hogging all the shelve space with as many varieties as they can come up with. Probably a suggestion box in the M1 coffee room.

Retail shelf space is its own game. Obviously retailers give shelf space to the products that turn the most, and have the most margin. But additionally, suppliers may pay a "slotting fee", or essentially they pay Walmart for the space. Also, suppliers that stock the shelves themselves tend to get more space - more profit for walmart in the end.

So the shelf space game can be as much about retailing, as consumer demand.

Not to mention most people won't use 5W-20 if their manual says 0W-20, even if they live in Florida - so that adds to the confusion.

Adam the last Mobil 1 I bought was in August 0W-40 it was $22.97 a Jug recently I'm buying QSFS currently priced at $21.48 or QSUP $22.97 at nearly 80 I'm not worried about Mobil 1 giving me more miles of engine life.

Id give that 0w20 HM a go but I aint smart like some of yall.

I used to use the AFE in my Yaris for its first 2 oil changes before the bulk of its life saw Amsoil SS.

Back