LUKOil - how is this oil so cheap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Volvo approval of the Lukoil obviously expired in 2019, it seems plausible that the oil simply had been discontinued, only one 0W-30 of Lukoil currently shows a recent data sheet. As long as the canisters didn't state a recent harvest I'd take an easy two – and maybe then weigh the oil at 15°C for peace of mind (or have it tested for something that interested me anyway). The product as such was well regarded.

Hi Guys.
Is the 0w-30 an absolute 'must have' for this application or is a 5w-30 acceptable?

apparently they also have dexos2 certified oils...and they sell their oil through their official site in turkey.
not bad for being customer oriented.

that being said, i have no idea if the oil i linked is any good (lukoil lubematch recommended that for my car)

This LukOil was no cheap oil so it could certainly have been among faked oils wherever like many more than only Mobil1, Toyota, VW, Shell, Motul..., but all this shouldn't have to do with seeing the price in GB now of course. Theoretically it could have come from dubious sources, but that would have to be ascertained in some way. As long as sellers don't offer current oils for 1/4 of normal russian prices...

So you immediately came back to troll the thread that got you banned? That's going to help...

I actually provided some links to counterfeit motor oil articles BTW, you know, if you actually cared for meaningful dialogue on the subject, but I get the impression that's not really why you are here.
One certainly gets the impression that this isn't his first time at the Bitog rodeo.

Uhhh. Anybody notice what that username is spelled backwards? Maybe an unfortunate coincidence, but I have to point it out...
That most certainly is not an unfortunate coincidence. This is clearly an angry troll that most likely was banned before and is just returning under this name to be a jerk, both with his posts and his user name.

I did appreciate this original soundtrack. I'm the antigerman Bolshevik on here, you cannot say you to me, but you can always try to say KNT HLZ:) From left to right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back