Let's talk beer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta give some love to a few other staples of a hangover:

1. Grain Belt
2. Hamms
3. Blatz
4. Drury's
5. B E E R (in the white can with black letters)

I will drink Budweiser and Bud Light once in a while.I know a former owner of a Harley Dealership that is a big time Coors Beer drinker,he stocks it up to his ceiling.The cheapest price I paid for a beer at a bar is at the American Legion, $1.75 for a bottle.I am a member of the Sons of American Legion through my father whom is also a member as a veteran,served in the Marines 1973 to 1977.

$1.50 pint of PBR in Idaho. North Idaho the beer of choice is PBR. When I went to school in southern Idaho the beer of choice was Icehouse yukkkk!

In Australia, Fosters is an "export brand" that doesn't sell locally. In Belgium, Stella Artois is an export brand that doesn't sell very well locally in competition with the 800 other beers you can get there.

Becks is my favorite. So crisp and delicious. Anyone else drink it? It tastes better in the uk though, I guess because it's exposed less (brewed in Germany) and it's in a green (bad) bottle. Anyone else drink it?

Originally Posted By: 72customdeluxe
Becks is my favorite. So crisp and delicious. Anyone else drink it? It tastes better in the uk though, I guess because it's exposed less (brewed in Germany) and it's in a green (bad) bottle. Anyone else drink it?

I'd lose my self-respect and my Bavarian citizenship.

starting my canadian blonde tomorrow....

DSC05989.jpg

Originally Posted By: moribundman
Ewww, the EXIF data is showing.

in flagrante. next time, you can just check that before you ask. class dismissed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back